Sponsored

You would be interested in an Armorlite floor system, and you currently have this configuration:

• Total voters

BBoyM3

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Things I would want:

Excellent fit
Excellent quality
Will NOT fly out with top off
Rear cargo mat with 2"-"3 lip on side panels and anti-slip (cargo smashes into tailgate sliding around)
Easy clean
Made in USA (at least not China)
Sponsored

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've never heard of this company before so I'm not familiar with the product.. when they say "aftermarket floor solution", that makes it sound like a NEW floor, requiring the stock one to be cut out, removed and a new one welded in.. is that the case? or is it a rubber overlay/large floor mat solution?

Sapper5

Base
First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer XLT & 2004 Ford Ranger FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Armorlite_Kail

x2 what @BBoyM3 said -

Additionally, I think a large group of us got into base model trims because we were budget conscious and had faith the aftermarket would deliver a solution that wouldn't break the bank. Be advised that a ford factory vinyl floor can be had for ~ $800-900 so if you make something that is going to exceed that price point it will be tough sell.

Some of my not-so-obsessed friends who got a bronco had no idea they were getting carpet, and thought all broncos came with washout floors, Fwiw.

My old ford ranger with vinyl floors got some pin size rust holes and let water get in between the vinly and floor. I didn't realize this until the damage was done, but I would appreciate an easy way to atleast inspect/ prop up a portion of each mat section in order to dry it out in the event water gets in there.

Please hurry up and make this, thanks!

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Armorlite has been getting some demand for our aftermarket floor system to be produced for Bronco. So we decided it is time to make one. But we want to make sure we understand what your needs are while we do it.

We understand some of you have the factory washout floors but have had some issues with it, I have heard of tearing and discoloration. Anything else? If you had the wash out floor would you want a TPO floor like Armorlite instead? (TPO is much more durable)

What other needs, concerns, wants are you interested in?
Hey Armorlite,

One of the aspects that some of your competition does not do, and that is to ensure the mat goes high enough up in behind the pedals. I have Ford's optional floor mats, and they only go half way up, leaving your wet, dirty boots to deposit debris behind their mats. Not a good design.

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do the carpeted Broncos already have the drain holes in the sheet metal? I'm guessing so, but nobody has actually said that in this thread.
Yes they do, I just pulled my carpet up and installed the OEM vinyl floor and there are plugs but they are different from the drain plugs for the vinyl floor

IMG_9361.jpg

IMG_9360.jpg

Sponsored

jrelvekrog

Black Diamond
First Name
jonathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the factory washout floor and my biggest complaints are all the low spots where the water doesn't drain and all the areas where the floor meets trim pieces which aren't properly sealed so water can sneak under the mat. It would be really nice to see something that can drain the water near the door sills and also prevent water around the b pillar and rearmost part of the front seat flooring on the 4 doors from just draining under the mat because right now the factory floor just drains the water behind the b pillar trim piece. Heres a photo where you can kind of see that problem near where the seat is mounted.

IMG_1909 2.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 4dr WT, 18 JLU Wrangler, 18 JKU Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Really glad to see such positive feedback and interest.
We are in the early stages and a ways out from having a product ready to go. But please continue to let us know how we can be the most optimal solution.

And to be clear. We are USA made. We can make our product on demand, and are always in stock.

Really been waiting on this one, hopefully will be in line with jeep prices with no bronco tax!
We base the price on the coverage of the material, cost of tooling, storage, fulfilment, shipping etc. Considering this will not be much different from our current Jeep line I do not see much of a fluctuation in price.
If someone can show me the facility in the US that will make this floor and it isn't $2k, I may be sold.
We produce this product in our plant in Old Fort, NC. As mentioned above pricing would fall in line with our current Jeep products.
I'm on the fence here, I actually like the carpet in the 2dr, but I might have opted for the washout floor if it looked like this from the factory. Would this cover the carpet or would the carpet have to be removed? The rear storage box lid would be difficult to de-carpet without some kind of damage, as it feels glued on pretty solid.
Yes this replaces the carpet, instructions have not been developed as we do not have parts yet but you would unbolt seats, console and trim, pull the factory carpet or vinyl floor then install this in it's place. IT would come with our insulation already shaped and compressed to the part.
You are correct the cargo is harder, we have been doing cargo mats that overlay it on our Jeep models, but considering options to replace the carpeted load floor completely. This area is still in development.
2-door Badlands. The washout was a nice feature for me because I imagined how dirty the interior would get and that seems like an easier way to deal with that. Whatever flooring allows me to not care what we track into the Bronco or how much we bring inside is a great option. I feel like it would be helpful to see and touch your product in person to compare how it might be different from other products.
We are at many Jeep events across the country. We have a network of dealers as well which have demo floors in the showroom or their personal vehicle. We are also planning to be at the Bronco event in Pigeon Forge, TN this year.
I'll be in... if you have the option to just buy the front floor, I've deleted my rear seats... Two doors please!!
We do offer fronts only for Jeep, but looking at producing a single complete floor for Bronco. One option that might interest you is a kit where the rear seat holes are not cut out.
None of this is developed yet, we are in the early stages which is why I am asking for feedback.
Would love this, ordered a 2 door with carpet and deliberated a ton about black diamond trim mostly because of washout floors. I have a truck with vinyl flooring and really prefer it to carpet. Have torn out carpet in previous 4x4s cause it annoys the heck out of me when off road, have tried bedliner on some, but sound deadening is pretty important as well which the bedliner provided a little over bare metal.

Anyway, yes, count me in! I saw some of your products have split panels, seems more like floor mats to me? One single piece seems to make the most sense to me but that's just my 2 cents
Yes Looking to do a one piece design. Major holdback is how to ship it without the shipping cost being as much as the part itself.
We developed this product as an option for spray in lining because of the following issues.
- No insulation from heat
- No acoustical insulation
- No hiding or protection of wiring
- Some Bedliner tends to trap silt or fine dust making it gray over time.

If this producy comes to fruition, would you offer factory installation maybe in NC?
Our factory is filled to the brim since it is 90% dedicated to our Auria OEM parts production. But we currently work with a number of shops that offer installation.

Do the carpeted Broncos already have the drain holes in the sheet metal? I'm guessing so, but nobody has actually said that in this thread.
Yes the carpeted models have the holes required to install drain plugs.

Honestly I'd be thrilled to have a floor liner that doesn't make me think it's gonna fly out on the highway when I have the doors off... Weathertech makes a nice product, but it flaps around more than my rear pet seat cover with the doors off...
When and you get a chance to interact with Armorlite you will realize it is going nowhere.. no chance. Plus since it is a carpet replacement and not a liner it is locked in.

I've never heard of this company before so I'm not familiar with the product.. when they say "aftermarket floor solution", that makes it sound like a NEW floor, requiring the stock one to be cut out, removed and a new one welded in.. is that the case? or is it a rubber overlay/large floor mat solution?
I will try to post a video soon showing the product a little better. To install Armorlite you would remove your factory carpet or wash out floor and our system would go in place of it.

Hey Armorlite,

One of the aspects that some of your competition does not do, and that is to ensure the mat goes high enough up in behind the pedals. I have Ford's optional floor mats, and they only go half way up, leaving your wet, dirty boots to deposit debris behind their mats. Not a good design.
Our flooring system being a replacement of your carpet would cover as much as your factory carpet does, if not more. Our product is not a mat and eliminates the need for it. We will look into what the coverage options are and we will tackle as much of it as we can to give you the best protection.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Too bad y'all are not in the Houston area, I would beta test!

OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the factory washout floor and my biggest complaints are all the low spots where the water doesn't drain and all the areas where the floor meets trim pieces which aren't properly sealed so water can sneak under the mat. It would be really nice to see something that can drain the water near the door sills and also prevent water around the b pillar and rearmost part of the front seat flooring on the 4 doors from just draining under the mat because right now the factory floor just drains the water behind the b pillar trim piece. Heres a photo where you can kind of see that problem near where the seat is mounted.
View attachment 512253
I would really like to see this picture, but the attachment is saying it cannot be found.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Armorlite has been getting some demand for our aftermarket floor system to be produced for Bronco. So we decided it is time to make one. But we want to make sure we understand what your needs are while we do it.

We understand some of you have the factory washout floors but have had some issues with it, I have heard of tearing and discoloration. Anything else? If you had the wash out floor would you want a TPO floor like Armorlite instead? (TPO is much more durable)

Here is a link to our current product line:
GoArmorlite.com

Currently what we produce is a molded TPO replacement floor, it comes insulated, built in drainage channel and drain plugs. Our market until now has been Wrangler and Gladiator.

Armorlite is an aftermarket division of Auria Solutions which is a tier 1 OEM supplier, maker of interior products for most OEM vehicles on the road today. We brought that background, knowledge and resources and developed Armorlite our first aftermarket product.

Ford Bronco Armorlite Floor for Bronco, we want to hear what you want! IMG_1909 2

Ford Bronco Armorlite Floor for Bronco, we want to hear what you want! IMG_1909 2

love it
i have rubber matts that flap around at about 60 on road scary

Sponsored

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is a link to our current product line:
GoArmorlite.com

Currently what we produce is a molded TPO replacement floor, it comes insulated, built in drainage channel and drain plugs. Our market until now has been Wrangler and Gladiator.

Armorlite is an aftermarket division of Auria Solutions which is a tier 1 OEM supplier, maker of interior products for most OEM vehicles on the road today. We brought that background, knowledge and resources and developed Armorlite our first aftermarket product.

It is always great to come across a brand/company that is actively listening.

It low level blows my mind that there are no tan/coyote color options. Allot of us have tan accents inside the vehicle. Beaches, Moab and the entire Southwest is sand. It would match the color of most mud and sand. A sandstone / tan floor liner would always look cleaner then a black one.

Wildtracks are a popular model but many of us would also like washout floors as well.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is the plan to have the armor lite flooring extend all the way front to back, including the cargo area?

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have a bronco yet, but replacing the carpet on the backs of the rear seats would be nice.

Also cooled seats, cupholders in the back, and freakin v8 in the braptor. Thanks Santa 😂

OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It is always great to come across a brand/company that is actively listening.

It low level blows my mind that there are no tan/coyote color options. Allot of us have tan accents inside the vehicle. Beaches, Moab and the entire Southwest is sand. It would match the color of most mud and sand. A sandstone / tan floor liner would always look cleaner then a black one.

Wildtracks are a popular model but many of us would also like washout floors as well.
Is the plan to have the armor lite flooring extend all the way front to back, including the cargo area?
Yes we are looking into what we can offer for the cargo area. We learned from our Wrangler products that we need to release the entire package in one shot.

I don't have a bronco yet, but replacing the carpet on the backs of the rear seats would be nice.

Also cooled seats, cupholders in the back, and freakin v8 in the braptor. Thanks Santa 😂
The back of the seats are tricky since they are part of the seat cover, we can make anything but it has to be priced to sell, and the tooling and volume need to make that price work.
I am going to look into this. The simple solution is something that attaches over the seat back carpet, but we are seeing what we can do beyond that.

The rest of that is on Santa, and be careful I hear he can see your browser history now.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The back of the seats are tricky since they are part of the seat cover, we can make anything but it has to be priced to sell, and the tooling and volume need to make that price work.
I am going to look into this. The simple solution is something that attaches over the seat back carpet, but we are seeing what we can do beyond that.

The rest of that is on Santa, and be careful I hear he can see your browser history now.
Ya seemed like a good idea. As long as things don't get moldy but a superficial cover is better than nothing.

Santa would be traumatized. Xmas to be cancelled while he receives treatment.
Sponsored