Sponsored

At Least One Auto Company Listened to Customers (Rivian)

OP
OP
Cable Guy

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since you're asking to be fact-checked, let's start with your first post in this thread...

FACT: "Rivian Automotive, Inc. produced 1,015 vehicles by the end of 2021. 920 vehicles were delivered by that date."
Source: https://rivian.com/newsroom/article/rivian-closed-2021-with-over-1000-vehicles-produced
The key is what wasn’t included in his response. Changing the first-come-first-serve to allocation. That is what screwed the early adopters. Everything else is fluff communication.

Last edited:

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What did I write about Ford that was incorrect? I have emails from Ford and public posts from Ford that show what I wrote is factually correct.
That alone does not meet the requisite for good communication. If you disagree with me, you'd be disagreeing with thousands here. I suppose we are all glad you had such great communications with Ford. I did not. I had to hound them all the way for 17 months. Please share your exemplary communication experiences you had with Ford with all of us. Wea can all learn from your experience.

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford should increase Bronco prices by $5,000 to reduce the flippers, and not many of us would walk away at this point if we were ordering a 2023.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is nice to see a company who listens to their customers, acknowledges them, and tries to accommodate them.

Now I'm with @Min_Ahn , let's get that stock price back up so I can sell it.
Sponsored