First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my BL last week and I searched if this is normal and I can’t find a consensus. I have the Lux package. The Audio and entertainment system does not shut off after I shut off the engine or open the door. I appreciate the help.
Sponsored

Jruta

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does your door chime also continue after your truck is shut off when you open the door to exit? I ask because I have that issue also. Maybe related.

OP
OP
WheresMyCar

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not sure all check. So is the radio/entertainment system suppose to auto shutdown?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine does this if I open the door too fast after shutting her down. Great example is when the kids are in the back I get the message that reminds me I have kids in the rear when I turn her off. If I don't hit the okay button before I open the door, the music keeps playing until I shut the door. once I shut the door, it turns off.

Besides this, here are a few of the other electrical gremlins I have experienced:
  1. Front camera randomly blacks out
  2. Ambient lighting turns off and dimmer gets slid all the way to off as well
  3. Android Auto wont connect via bluetooth (though this hasn't happen in a while since some of the last updates)
  4. USB ports under the ac area have not worked since I took delivery. That said they did power own on Friday and worked for about half the day. Got all excited but then they pooped out again while driving.

OP
OP
WheresMyCar

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine does this if I open the door too fast after shutting her down. Great example is when the kids are in the back I get the message that reminds me I have kids in the rear when I turn her off. If I don't hit the okay button before I open the door, the music keeps playing until I shut the door. once I shut the door, it turns off.

Besides this, here are a few of the other electrical gremlins I have experienced:
  1. Front camera randomly blacks out
  2. Ambient lighting turns off and dimmer gets slid all the way to off as well
  3. Android Auto wont connect via bluetooth (though this hasn't happen in a while since some of the last updates)
  4. USB ports under the ac area have not worked since I took delivery. That said they did power own on Friday and worked for about half the day. Got all excited but then they pooped out again while driving.
Have you contacted the dealership for warranty repairs? I will check to see if it turns off after opening the door and waiting. This does not seem normal. I’m still not getting a consensus this is normal or not.

Sponsored

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
. Great example is when the kids are in the back I get the message that reminds me I have kids in the rear when I turn her off. If I don't hit the okay button before I open the door, the music keeps playing until I shut the door. once I shut the door, it turns off.

Mine does this too. I think there’s a setting to turn off rear seat reminder, I’ll have to look

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine does this too. I think there’s a setting to turn off rear seat reminder, I’ll have to look.
I'll have to look for that too. I don't have kids, but I do occasionally carry cargo in the backseat that triggers the system to have me check them. Most of what I listen to is podcasts, so it's annoying to miss some of the dialogue that's still playing when the warning is displayed.

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll have to look for that too. I don't have kids, but I do occasionally carry cargo in the backseat that triggers the system to have me check them. Most of what I listen to is podcasts, so it's annoying to miss some of the dialogue that's still playing when the warning is displayed.
Just checked it out. Hit the settings button along bottom of screen, then vehicle, then unclick rear occupant alert. We’ll see if it stops the audio from playing after door is open. But at least that should stop the reminder.

OP
OP
WheresMyCar

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine does this too. I think there’s a setting to turn off rear seat reminder, I’ll have to look
I turned that off the 2nd day. I didn’t get that far, it’s starting working after testing this morning. Now shuts off when I open my door. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sponsored

Kearyclose

Badlands
First Name
Keary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just experienced this. First issue since after 5000 miles. The door alert chime doesn’t stop. I disconnected my doors and it still happens. After engine shutdown it acts like the doors are open. Any help?

Kearyclose

Badlands
First Name
Keary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you contacted the dealership for warranty repairs? I will check to see if it turns off after opening the door and waiting. This does not seem normal. I’m still not getting a consensus this is normal or not.
Everything should auto turn off, after turning off the engine and opening the door (it’ll keep playing if you’re just sitting in the driver seat). The door/exit chime will sound a few times and then stop. — my issue as of today, the chime doesn’t stop (luckily the radio ends). But the chime keeps going until I press the lock button on my fob.

Kearyclose

Badlands
First Name
Keary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs