First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021, Badlands, 2022 Outer Banks, 98 Chevy K1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got a '21 Badlands with the Lux pkg. Every now and then when I get in and turn it on the radio is off. I never turn it off. Not a big deal, just a little aggravatiing. Is anyone else having this issue?
Sponsored

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I prefer to have mine play music from a USB thumb drive. It will randomly notify me that it can't find it, so it switches to the radio. Then I have to find the "sources" button, push that, see the name of the USB drive and push that, then we're back to where I want to be. It might turn on and off as well.

The audio interface is pathetic. But once it's working it's usually fine. I would like to meet whoever designed the interface in person so I could tell them to their face what a stupid design it is. ;)

TKD27

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Expedition XL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, get in and turn on vehicle audio plays then turns off and have to select which source to play to start again. '21 OBX Lux

OP
OP
Desert Marine

Desert Marine

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I prefer to have mine play music from a USB thumb drive. It will randomly notify me that it can't find it, so it switches to the radio. Then I have to find the "sources" button, push that, see the name of the USB drive and push that, then we're back to where I want to be. It might turn on and off as well.

The audio interface is pathetic. But once it's working it's usually fine. I would like to meet whoever designed the interface in person so I could tell them to their face what a stupid design it is. ;)
I use Carplay, but that's not the point of my post. When I get in the system is off. Not all of the time, but more than it should.

OP
OP
Desert Marine

Desert Marine

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not s
Yes, get in and turn on vehicle audio plays then turns off and have to select which source to play to start again. '21 OBX Lux
Not sure if it's the same, but still annoying I'm sure. Every now when I get in it will say Audio Off.

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something to do with your music preference?

Bender

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've got a '21 Badlands with the Lux pkg. Every now and then when I get in and turn it on the radio is off. I never turn it off. Not a big deal, just a little aggravatiing. Is anyone else having this issue?
I've got the opposite situation. I always use CarPlay, but occasionally when my phone isn't connected when I start the engine, it waits for a few minutes and then decides "hey, I'll bet you want to listen to an FM station" and on comes the radio.
Sponsored