Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-door Wildtrak Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi all,

I was poking around on the forums and couldn't find any current information regarding what the current market is for resales in Austin, TX area. I have a 23' loaded Wildtrak on the way in the next few days. I'm planning to keep it or I wouldn't have paid for it, but, I'm the type who always has one foot in and one foot out and can see myself selling it if I don't love it or if something else catches my eye. Please no hate for not being a true believer yet.

I've looked around at the local dealer stock and they are either advertising at MSRP (not stating they'd sell them for that) or the ads show a $10K - $20K ADM. I suspect that the price + ADM is what they are asking, but, I doubt they have any bites at those prices. I'm hoping that someone either works at a dealership or has recently sold or purchased a Bronco can fill me. Black Book says a 23' Wildtrak trade-in value in TX in great condition would go for $72K, but I'm having trouble believing that. Any thoughts are appreciated.

I'm also concerned that the local dealers may not provide warranty service if needed cause I bought it out of state. Anyone have any experience with that here in Austin?

Thanks!
Sponsored

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any Ford Dealer can work on your vehicle, doesnā€™t matter where you bought it. Iā€™ve heard of dealers with low service staff numbers prioritizing to people that bought there, but outright refusal is bad business practice and I would never buy or get a service there. Covert Ford of Hutto has a great, friendly and helpful staff.

If you plan to sell, why only try Austin? The market is at least US wide.

OP
OP

broncodream

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-door Wildtrak Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any Ford Dealer can work on your vehicle, doesnā€™t matter where you bought it. Iā€™ve heard of dealers with low service staff numbers prioritizing to people that bought there, but outright refusal is bad business practice and I would never buy or get a service there. Covert Ford of Hutto has a great, friendly and helpful staff.

If you plan to sell, why only try Austin? The market is at least US wide.
Hi, I've bought and sold and transferred the lease of several cars in the last few years and it's exhausting. I know first world problems, but I guess sticking to the Austin market was just me being lazy.

Good to hear about Covert Ford. I had a not so fuzzy interaction with Covert Chevy sales person last year so I didn't have much hope for that group.

Do you have yours already?

Thanks!

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought my 2dr Badlands from Riata Ford in Manor. No hassle, great buying experience and they easily matched the best price for my trade in. When I scheduled an online appointment with their service department, they had no record of it and basically asked me to leave and not interested in keeping me as a customer.

I then went to Covert in Hutto and just showed up because their online scheduling was messed up. Everyone there was apologetic about the online system and got people to help me out to see if they could fix it or if I was doing something wrong. When they found the problem they werenā€™t able to fix it at the time, but made me an appointment for 3 days later. It left a good impression with me.

I originally tried to order my Bronco with them and ended up canceling it when I got email, text and phone calls repeatedly about coming in for a test drive in 2020.
Sponsored