Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just ordered the 3 parts for $566 plus shipping. I am going to take the plunge in a few weeks. For the price and a little (maybe a lot) of extra effort this will be a better option than aftermarket switches. Now I just hope I don't mess it up!

I am debating about the programming piece. I may do it down the road and update the window module at the same time. The price for the scan tool is unfortunate.
Who'd you order from?
Sponsored

speedup

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I installed the new parts and new harness, and it is all working perfectly -- but as expected, I looked for codes with forscan, and I do see the BCMC code.

@RustysBronco
I am in the process of working on getting it programmed. I installed these without a programmer, I skipped those steps in your procedure. Since I am doing this after the fact do I still try to install the PMI programming step, or just FDRS, or both?

thank you again for your help!

SAS OBX SOB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, I installed the new parts and new harness, and it is all working perfectly -- but as expected, I looked for codes with forscan, and I do see the BCMC code.

@RustysBronco
I am in the process of working on getting it programmed. I installed these without a programmer, I skipped those steps in your procedure. Since I am doing this after the fact do I still try to install the PMI programming step, or just FDRS, or both?

@RustysBronco

How long did it take you? Any major pain points? I am looking to do the install next week.

speedup

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How long did it take you? Any major pain points? I am looking to do the install next week.
It took a couple hours, and I was really taking my time being careful not to break any clips, or scratch anything. Advice I can offer is to look over the steps and pics in this post, and to also watch the middleton motorsports youtube video a couple times and you will be good. You will need basic tools, and a plastic interior pry tool.

While I had everything taken apart, I also ran a power cable for a radar detector hardwire, so if that is something you have been thinking about, now would be a perfect time.

This is the youtube video, take a look, if you have not already, he covers all the tools and sizes you need for each part. Just take your time, and you will have no problem, good luck!

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
RustysBronco

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@RustysBronco

Try downloading and running the BCMC Module C Configuration. I'm not entirely convinced the PMI copied everything from my old module to the new one, but the Module mismatch error seemed to clear up just after I ran the configuration.

OP
OP
RustysBronco

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It took a couple hours, and I was really taking my time being careful not to break any clips, or scratch anything. Advice I can offer is to look over the steps and pics in this post, and to also watch the middleton motorsports youtube video a couple times and you will be good. You will need basic tools, and a plastic interior pry tool.

While I had everything taken apart, I also ran a power cable for a radar detector hardwire, so if that is something you have been thinking about, now would be a perfect time.

This is the youtube video, take a look, if you have not already, he covers all the tools and sizes you need for each part. Just take your time, and you will have no problem, good luck!

Although I'm salty they put this video out after following my instructions, without a courtesy of an honorable mention, I'll admit it's really good and thorough. Except when you get to the point where they tell you that you don't need to program the BCMC.