Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yesterday I got a VM from my dealer saying that a customer cancelled a reservation on. 2022 Badlands that was similar to my reservation and would I be interested. Badlands is 4DR with MIC, Squatch, 2.7, LUX, Tow and leather. MSRP is $61,625. Color is Carbonized Gray. I asked if I cancelled my reservation and took this Bronco could I apply my Price Protection and he said no. They would only sell it at MSRP. It is about $2k difference. I then asked if he could throw in extended warranty and he gave me some BS about maybe discounting the warranty by $500. What do yā€™all think buy this one or wait for the one I reserved and ordered?
Sponsored

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If itā€™s exactly the same as your WT but a badlands, youā€™re getting an upgrade in my opinion. The WT doesnā€™t have a sway bar disconnect and the BL does.

If itā€™s truly MSRP, Iā€™d jump for it.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Disco has zero interest to me, in fact I wouldn't want it on my Bronco, I would love a washout interior......only you can decide what's important to you. I'm someone who can wait, and would never compromise engine/drivetrain/transmission/doors. Color is a preference, and a pretty big one, Gray would rule it out for me.

Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At MSRP, it's an easy choice. Even if you decided that you still wanted the Wildtrak when it comes in, you probably have minimal exposure. If you like it, get it. If not, wait on what you want.

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do it! Sounds like an awesome Bronco. I love my Badlands and carbonized grey is a solid good looking color. Itā€™s a sure thing! Donā€™t want to put any bad vibes, but what if your WT was to get damaged in transit and you passed up this chance? I know lots of ā€œwhat itā€™sā€.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m surprised that a cancelled reservation that is now dealer inventory would be sold anywhere near MSRP. Even nice dealers would mark that up $5k-$10k. Take it if itā€™s truly in stock.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Buy it.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yesterday I got a VM from my dealer saying that a customer cancelled a reservation on. 2022 Badlands that was similar to my reservation and would I be interested. Badlands is 4DR with MIC, Squatch, 2.7, LUX, Tow and leather. MSRP is $61,625. Color is Carbonized Gray. I asked if I cancelled my reservation and took this Bronco could I apply my Price Protection and he said no. They would only sell it at MSRP. It is about $2k difference. I then asked if he could throw in extended warranty and he gave me some BS about maybe discounting the warranty by $500. What do yā€™all think buy this one or wait for the one I reserved and ordered?
if your not giving anything up, getting all the options and color you want and you really are getting it for MSRP (even if you lose price protection ) then I say get it.

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2k more I would jump on it! The sway bar disconnects are worth the extra 2k.

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally would go with the Badlandsā€¦..ā€¦but itā€™s to each his own. if your not going to be doing much in the way off off-roading then wait for the WT. Did you upgrade to the modular bumper?

LATT5133

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Mustang GT, 2018 GT-350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Check online warranty wholesalers like Lombard Ford or Flood Ford. I have a GT 350 and saved over 1000 dollars on a full FORD Protect extended Warranty through Lombard Ford? That is an option... Also, you do not have to buy now you can wait till your about to run out of the 3/36,000 and then buy OR you can buy after the fact but you have to get an authorized ford service dept to inspect your vehicle first. I hope this helps
Sponsored