Sponsored

Average delivery time after receiving Vin and build week

What is the average delivery time after you get a vin and a build week.

• Total voters

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what's the average delivery time after you received a vin and a build week?
Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
tenor.gif

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what's the average delivery time after you received a vin and a build week?
Is this Raptor specific or Bronco general? Since it’s in the Raptor forum, I changed my vote to “Who the heck knows?”

OP
OP
mdfilip

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this Raptor specific or Bronco general? Since it’s in the Raptor forum, I changed my vote to “Who the heck knows?”
sorry should be in general I must have messed that up now I have to figure out how to move it :) unless a moderator can?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sorry should be in general I must have messed that up now I have to figure out how to move it :) unless a moderator can?
OK, I asked Doug to move the thread to the targeted forum, and I will change my vote.

In my case, my Bronco was scheduled on 9/2/21, built on 11/12/21 (1 month of delays & push-backs), and delivered to the dealer on 12/2/21. From what I’ve seen since production started, my timeline has been pretty typical throughout the last 7 months — some big exceptions like Dirt Mountain and Ice Mountain notwithstanding — so I’m voting an average of 3 months from scheduling email to delivery.

Some have obviously been shorter than that, and a bunch have also been longer than that, but I think that’s a pretty typical average. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored
OP
OP
mdfilip

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, I asked Doug to move the thread to the targeted forum, and I will change my vote.

In my case, my Bronco was scheduled on 9/2/21, built on 11/12/21 (1 month of delays & push-backs), and delivered to the dealer on 12/2/21. From what I’ve seen since production started, my timeline has been pretty typical throughout the last 7 months — some big exceptions like Dirt Mountain and Ice Mountain notwithstanding — so I’m voting an average of 3 months from scheduling email to delivery.

Some have obviously been shorter than that, and a bunch have also been longer than that, but I think that’s a pretty typical average. 🤷‍♂️
Weird the only email from ford I received was the first one and all the trackers don't seem to change but when I call my dealer they sent me a screen shot of my order with a vin and a build week of 3/14/22 and now it's moved to 3/28/22. My reorder didn't go in until 12/32/21 for some reason as I got pushed to MY22. I reserved on 7/14/20.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weird the only email from ford I received was the first one and all the trackers don't seem to change but when I call my dealer they sent me a screen shot of my order with a vin and a build week of 3/14/22 and now it's moved to 3/28/22. My reorder didn't go in until 12/32/21 for some reason as I got pushed to MY22. I reserved on 7/14/20.
Ask your dealer to go into his system and send you a copy of the detailed Vehicle Visibility (VV) report for your vehicle (example below). That report contains the major milestones for your vehicle’s production process.

His first reply may be that he doesn’t have access to that report, but that’s the lazy way out, so be persistent. Someone at the dealership does, and you want a copy.

Ford’s email notifications are sometimes sporadic, non-existent, or out of date, but the VV report tells all.

Ford Bronco Average delivery time after receiving Vin and build week 6472C89B-86F4-4175-83E6-23792672A57B

OP
OP
mdfilip

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the screen shot he sent me the first time

Ford Bronco Average delivery time after receiving Vin and build week image0

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the screen shot he sent me the first time

image0.jpeg
That’s probably your vehicle’s current status. If it was just scheduled, that may be the first row on the VV report, right above the Unscheduled-Clean row when the order was placed. Eventually the status will change to Scheduled to Day, Sent to Plant, and Produced, with some possible delays along the way when Scheduled to Day flips back to Scheduled to Week if production was pushed due to parts delays. The VV report will show that entire production status history.

All I’m trying to say is the VV report tells all, even if you never receive formal email notifications from Ford.

For about a month, there was a lag between what the VV report told me for my vehicle and what Ford’s email had told me. The VV report reflected the real delay, and it took a while for the email notifications to get back in sync with the VV report. So trust the VV report, whether or not you receive email notifications from Ford, and you can only get those VV reports from someone who has access to that system (i e., most likely your dealer).
Sponsored

Last edited: