Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I tend to use the search function a lot on this forum to see what’s already been said rather than rehashing. I must not be searching the right terms. I’ve found miscellaneous posts but can’t find a post specifically related. Please feel free to post a link if you come across it.

I’m wondering what the average time from build to landing on the dealer lot looks like. I read stories about Broncos sitting on dirt mountain for months and I’ve seen posts where after the build date it was a couple of weeks. What’s the general consensus? 50/50 chance here? Are the Broncos that sat outliers? Just curious what everyone’s experience has been with delivery time after a build date.
Probably too many variables for an average to make much sense. You could look thru some of the build week tracking sheets and find Broncos going to dealers near you to see what's happened before.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/my-2023-build-week-tracking-spreadsheets.55488/
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine took 7 weeks, three of those weeks were sitting in the Phoenix Rail yard AFTER Ford's tracker showed it as delivered. (basically the delivery company told Ford it was delivered but they never actually picked it up).

If you are lucky enough/close enough to get convoy delivery instead of a stupid choo-choo train you can get your Bronco in under a week. If you get stuck with Rail Delivery that can be anywhere from 3-8 weeks from "shipped".

Trains... My Bronco has more modern fru-fru electronic gizmos that I need, want, or like, but delivery is still solidly 19th century.

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered 1/3/22 Built 12/5 Shipped 12/13 Sat at rail yard for Over a month and Finally got it Feb 7, 2023.

OP
OP
BuckBronco

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not a Granger customer. Wish I was. They seem to get theirs
So what does this actually mean?? I’ve seen Granger mentioned several times. Is that the same as the “Dirt Hill?” Is this just another location the Broncos sit before their final destinations?