Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tend to use the search function a lot on this forum to see what’s already been said rather than rehashing. I must not be searching the right terms. I’ve found miscellaneous posts but can’t find a post specifically related. Please feel free to post a link if you come across it.

I’m wondering what the average time from build to landing on the dealer lot looks like. I read stories about Broncos sitting on dirt mountain for months and I’ve seen posts where after the build date it was a couple of weeks. What’s the general consensus? 50/50 chance here? Are the Broncos that sat outliers? Just curious what everyone’s experience has been with delivery time after a build date.
Sponsored

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess there are two parts to your question, first would be built to shipped which is controlled by Ford and then shipped to lot/dealer which is controlled by a third party carrier and varies depending on how far the dealership is from the factory.

Below is my experience so far:
Ford Bronco Average Time Build to Lot 1681396158667

OP
OP
BuckBronco

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess there are two parts to your question, first would be built to shipped which is controlled by Ford and then shipped to lot/dealer which is controlled by a third party carrier and varies depending on how far the dealership is from the factory.
That makes sense. Good clarification.

I guess I’m looking for the average time… from the time it’s built to landing on the lot. Makes sense that it would take an extra bit of a time from factory to destination. I’m just wondering what the most common experience is I guess. Just conversation…

Clemmy

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang MachE
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my “shipped” email on 3-24. Dealer called on 4-11 to say it arrived. Picking up on Saturday since I am traveling this week. In AZ. Original delivery window was 4-24 to 4-30. Blend date was 3-17.

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everyone’s experience seems different. Mine took exactly four months to the day from built to delivered. 3-1/2 of those months were spent “Awaiting Shipment”. But once it moved, I had it in less than two weeks.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From built to ready for pickup seems to be about 3 weeks to west coast. My bronco went from built to shipped the next day. No significant waiting time at rail yards. Took 2 weeks exactly to get from MAP to Portland OR. Been sitting unloaded at the Portland port waiting for my dealer (only 20 miles away) to grab it for now 5 days. Kinda sucks but at least I'm driving a Bronco already otherwise the wait would be unbearable lol

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine is still stuck in "in production 3/28/23" as of today 4/13/23

OP
OP
BuckBronco

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone’s experience seems different. Mine took exactly four months to the day from built to delivered. 3-1/2 of those months were spent “Awaiting Shipment”. But once it moved, I had it in less than two weeks.
Thanks for the response.

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been curious about this as well, but it appears that there is no consistent theme.
Mine showed built on 4/2, and that's the last update I've received. So, currently at 11 days waiting to be pushed to Shipped status. Definitely over the "few days to a week" threshold now...

Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week.

Ohship5

Base
First Name
Oship
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think a lot of it depends on what model you have. 2dr, manual base. Blended March 6, delivered to the dealership on March 18 in South Carolina. But I would say this isn't the usual.

Sponsored

K76Husker

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was built on 02/24 and still is sitting in production. Ford has no idea if or when it will ship.

OP
OP
BuckBronco

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think a lot of it depends on what model you have. 2dr, manual base. Blended March 6, delivered to the dealership on March 18 in South Carolina. But I would say this isn't the usual.
Thats a pretty quick turn around it seems. I'm hopeful. I'm in central Michigan so maybe that will make a difference in terms of how long it sits. Who knows. Thanks for the feedback.

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine was built on 02/24 and still is sitting in production. Ford has no idea if or when it will ship.
Please tell me you're not a Granger customer... :oops:

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Almost exactly 1 month to SW Florida

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your questions is impossible to answer as noone really knows why some sit and some ship.

My build for instance was built 9/27 and arrived 12/1. It did not actually ship until just before thanksgiving and made it to Atlanta from MAP in five days.
Sponsored