John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This audio build is something to behold! Cranked up 3/4 with the top down and woofers angled slightly outward should get you an additional 8 - 10 MPG. :ROFLMAO:
Great Starman logo!!!
Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We must be family then, lol!!!
Very cool, brother. Seen them 18 times . . . was hoping to make it an even 20, but then of course we lost Peart. Too bad. And I never thought I would want a Ford Bronco more than a red Barchetta . . . finally got a build date so it's not too far off . . .

DUUUVAL95

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very cool, brother. Seen them 18 times . . . was hoping to make it an even 20, but then of course we lost Peart. Too bad. And I never thought I would want a Ford Bronco more than a red Barchetta . . . finally got a build date so it's not too far off . . .
Saw them 17 times myself, regret not seeing Moving Pictures last time around, but thrilled I saw R40. Yeah, I thought I’d get to see them again but damn…hated we lost Neil Peart!
Started thinking we may see a tribute to Neil with Taylor Hawkins/Dave Grohl on the drums and damned if we didn’t lose Taylor too!
Still want the Red Barchetta though, lol!
If you held a gun to my head that “may” be my favorite song!
I even love the short story “A Nice Morning Drive” that inspired it, check it out

Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw them 17 times myself, regret not seeing Moving Pictures last time around, but thrilled I saw R40. Yeah, I thought I’d get to see them again but damn…hated we lost Neil Peart!
Started thinking we may see a tribute to Neil with Taylor Hawkins/Dave Grohl on the drums and damned if we didn’t lose Taylor too!
Still want the Red Barchetta though, lol!
If you held a gun to my head that “may” be my favorite song!
I even love the short story “A Nice Morning Drive” that inspired it, check it out
Thanks for the tip. Yeah, ha, we should have probably PM'd, everyone has to put up with our geekiness over Rush, but hey, so what! Hawkins was a totally tragedy, what a loss. Take care!

Dolphin Farts

Badlands
First Name
Dolphins
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands squatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For all of the B&O disappointees in this thread that might be in the Houston metro area, please look up Ultimate Innovations and tell them you want what they did to my Bronco. Discrete, and absolutely JAMS.
Houston Car Stereo did my bronco with focal and a JL audio sub. No sound bar involved and it sounds amazing.

OP
OP
Toecutter

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Houston Car Stereo did my bronco with focal and a JL audio sub. No sound bar involved and it sounds amazing.
my last f150 had all focal k2 door speakers and jl audio w7's and it sounded amazing as well, excellent sound quality, but it never got as loud as the current build im working on this time im going for something a lot louder since i have a soft top and sound quality will be slightly lost to road noise and lack of hard surfaces

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In mine we did Morel Virtus 603s w/ 2 Ground Zero 6.5s in a custom under seat enclosure, powered by a JL Amp. Absolutely blown away by the sound quality, particularly at very high volume. It never distorts until absolute max volume, and even then, only baaarely. But I can't even stand it that loud lol

crimsonhokie

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Civic Si, '17 Ducati Supersport S
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For all of the B&O disappointees in this thread that might be in the Houston metro area, please look up Ultimate Innovations and tell them you want what they did to my Bronco. Discrete, and absolutely JAMS.
Unfortunately not in Houston, would you mind elaborating on what they did?

Sponsored

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately not in Houston, would you mind elaborating on what they did?
Replaced all factory speakers with high end components, including Morel Virtus 603s which have seriously impressed me. For the subs, I didn't want to lose any cargo space so I had them make a custom enclosure for under the rear seat, where we installed 2 6.5" Ground Zero subs. All powered by a JL Audio 900w amp.

My goal for this was quality audio, not unbalanced shake-your-truck-to-pieces bass. The end result is incredible. The sound quality is out of this world. When I go to the beach you can hear this this crystal clear with no distortion from 50 yards away. And I am getting an insane amount of bass out of those 2 6.5s!!

Here are pics from the install:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ofer-to-the-base-head-unit.36829/post-1300635

OP
OP
Toecutter

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have some continued progress updated pics I'll add them back to the original post as well but I dismantled the amp rack and went another route I built a subwoofer box for two sundown audio xv3 12's and made a lithium battery bank, the sound bar is in a different final location giving me more view out the rear and it still sounds great my sfb 8k amp should be here later in the week and the install will be done, the wiring needs cleaned up as well
Ford Bronco B&O audio upgrade with DIY soundbar 20220606_163350
Ford Bronco B&O audio upgrade with DIY soundbar 20220606_163258
Ford Bronco B&O audio upgrade with DIY soundbar 20220606_163247
Ford Bronco B&O audio upgrade with DIY soundbar 20220606_163318
Sponsored