Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could be a dumb question but am I able to reuse speaker wires from B&O if I do a speaker and amp swap out? I’d like to swap most if not all the speakers, add a new amp/dsp, but not have to worry about changing the wiring to all of the speakers, only the power wire to the amp/dsp. If so I may actually tackle this myself
Sponsored

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are speaker harnesses for the B&O system from Metra (for the kick panel speakers) and Fast Daddy (on ebay) for the dash, center channel and rear speakers.

I'll leave it to someone else about the amp/dsp and using the stock speaker wires but I wouldn't doubt if there is a way to do it.

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Could be a dumb question but am I able to reuse speaker wires from B&O if I do a speaker and amp swap out? I’d like to swap most if not all the speakers, add a new amp/dsp, but not have to worry about changing the wiring to all of the speakers, only the power wire to the amp/dsp. If so I may actually tackle this myself
Have a read of this thread, this is exactly what we have in the works! Shouldnt be far away

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/hi-all.69025/
Sponsored