Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance you have a 2-door and can post some pics of your install?

I did reach out to Mobridge and ask if they would consider just making the wire harnesses longer (so we could physically put the amp in the driver's side panel instead) - but they said no. ;-(

I too have installed the JL stealth box with MoBridge Amps. I’m having a heckuva time getting the trim panel back on. The stealth box sticks out a little bit, and I have some the wires running over the top edge that are keeping kind of where yours was rubbing the question I have is, did you cut the panel, so the stealth box air releases more. I used their template and put their screen on, but it didn’t tell me to cut the hole any bigger I’m just curious when that stealth box is hitting if that trim piece rattles.
Sponsored

Stevoid

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have the same set up and it fits. I even liked the panel with soundshield sound deadening and Kilmat. Where is yours stuck at?

IMG_0286.jpeg

IMG_0287.jpeg

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I too have installed the JL stealth box with MoBridge Amps. I’m having a heckuva time getting the trim panel back on. The stealth box sticks out a little bit, and I have some the wires running over the top edge that are keeping kind of where yours was rubbing the question I have is, did you cut the panel, so the stealth box air releases more. I used their template and put their screen on, but it didn’t tell me to cut the hole any bigger I’m just curious when that stealth box is hitting if that trim piece rattles.
Yes, good luck with the fitment of the panel. Mine still isn't perfect but only I know that. Basically those top two center plug connectors I don't think are fully seated, but it works.

About cutting the panel. I only did what the stealthbox instructions template indicated and I am feeling pretty good about my bass now that it's tuned so I don't think you need to cut it to make more air and I am not getting any rattles out of the trim piece either. Hope that helps.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I circled the wires. I have running over the top of the stealth box. I believe that is what’s keeping the panel from sitting all the way down and fitting those top two studs. Also the bottom of the JL stealth box itself. The bottom corner is sticking out some and making the panel push out a little. I’m gonna re-run these wires this week to go underneath the amp like I have the power wire hopefully that helps

IMG_6447.jpeg

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I circled the wires. I have running over the top of the stealth box. I believe that is what’s keeping the panel from sitting all the way down and fitting those top two studs. Also the bottom of the JL stealth box itself. The bottom corner is sticking out some and making the panel push out a little. I’m gonna re-run these wires this week to go underneath the amp like I have the power wire hopefully that helps

Ford Bronco Wife's B&O overhaul - m0bridge, speakers, stealthbox & more IMG_6447
Yes, I had something similar with wires sticking up there so maybe that will help. Where I found it rubbing most against the panel was the top front of the speaker grill. That is where I sanded the panel down on the inside to make it fit better. I think I have a post about that further up that goes into detail of that.

Sponsored

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, I saw your post. It helped. when I move the wires I’m going to try to reseat the sub and stick it back some. I do have some of that kilmat behind it and I know that’s also making it protrude a little bit.

Stevoid

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I moved my ground so it would fit. See pic in red.

Ford Bronco Wife's B&O overhaul - m0bridge, speakers, stealthbox & more IMG_0293

Ford Bronco Wife's B&O overhaul - m0bridge, speakers, stealthbox & more IMG_0294

IMG_0295.jpeg
Sponsored