First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Disagree, I just don't like the term, and make the Badlands sound cheap and less capable...
Would you call the Badlands w/Sasquatch something more because it has the Disco? Mega-Squatch? Max-Squatch?
I mean I think driving something called Sasquatch or Warthog or Raptor makes me question my adulthood, so adding mini, baby, or Mrs. in front of it adds enough irony to it to make it bearable to me.
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean I think driving something called Sasquatch or Warthog or Raptor makes me question my adulthood, so adding mini, baby, or Mrs. in front of it adds enough irony to it to make it bearable to me.
I like the Sasquatch name, and have always loved the Raptor name, but Warthog hasn't grown on me yet, maybe it will...doubt it. Many people here do love the names, and I have seen more variations of the Sasquatch name then I ever though possible. I think you will see people putting vinyl names on Broncos "BADQUATCH", "BLACKSQUATCH", "MALLSQUATCH"...hopefully not the last one, but you get the point.

Datoad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep LJ Rubicon, 17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forget the lsd...waste of money
I’m not sure why you think a LSD is a “waste of money”
I had a 85 bronco II (yeah I know) with a locker in the rear and a LSD in front and it worked well as a front locker tends to effect the steering So much. I had same setup on my 90 FSB.

Since 2006 I have been driving a Rubicon LJ which has a LSD/selectable locker in the rear and a selectable locker up front and I find that the LSD works so well that I only lock the rear when things tough enough that I want the front locked.
Sponsored