First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rides great on and off road, no extra stress on ball joints. SAS shocks are already dampened, like I said just my opinion.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BachBuiltOffRoad

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks/ Badlands on order 7/9/21
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Apparently people have way more money than me….So anyone out there with HOSS 3.0, 4door Wildtrak, looking to upgrade to this, please PM me as I will be interested in your suspension system.

Thanks
We certainly appreciate your interest and hope we can earn your business! Feel free to reach out anytime!

-Dustin

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just my opinion, but I've got the SAS with a 2.5" spacer kit. Did the same thing for a lot less
No, it actually doesn't do the same thing. You may have gained lift with your spacer but you lost in the suspension department.

Rjhoefar

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you figure? If you take an adjustable shock and crank it down 2.5" to gain the lift, you at the exact same point I'm at.

Rjhoefar

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Full flex
Screenshot_20220809-082257_Gallery.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
BachBuiltOffRoad

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Clear ano option!?!? Someone in your engineering/design dept is trendy!!

I love clear ano lol

Out of curiosity, why does everyone build billet control arms out of 6061 rather than 7075? Does the 6061 handle vibration better or is it purely cost driven?
I love the clear anodized option also! Helps corrosion resistance compared to raw aluminum.

To answer your question, we choose to do the 6061 for cost purposes but it is still very strong and has a higher melting point compared to 7075. 7075 Is mainly used in the aerospace and defense industries. 6061 is still very vibration resistant and is easier to machine as well since its not as hard.

Bach007hd

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello All!

Just want to say that I love this community, and also introduce myself. I am Dustin Bach the owner of Bach Built Off-road and my team and I have been working hard on offering our new suspension kits to the market. We were a little behind but finally starting to make some headway and have lots to show and update as we move forward. We are currently offering a Stage 1, 2 and 3 suspension lift kits.

Our team, including myself, look forward to everyones comments as well as questions about the products as we move forward. We appreciate the support and hope to earn your business in the future!

Thanks and cheers!

-Dustin
www.bachbuiltoffroad.com

Bach Built Stage 1 Kit.jpg

Bach Built Stage 3 Kit Fox.jpg

[/QUOTE
Hello All!

Just want to say that I love this community, and also introduce myself. I am Dustin Bach the owner of Bach Built Off-road and my team and I have been working hard on offering our new suspension kits to the market. We were a little behind but finally starting to make some headway and have lots to show and update as we move forward. We are currently offering a Stage 1, 2 and 3 suspension lift kits.

Our team, including myself, look forward to everyones comments as well as questions about the products as we move forward. We appreciate the support and hope to earn your business in the future!

Thanks and cheers!

-Dustin
www.bachbuiltoffroad.com

Ford Bronco Bach Built Off-Road Suspension Lift Kits Screenshot_20220809-082257_Gallery

Ford Bronco Bach Built Off-Road Suspension Lift Kits Screenshot_20220809-082257_Gallery
Naaaaice!! 👌❤🔥❤🔥❤🔥

Bach007hd

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello All!

Thanks and cheers!

-Dustin
www.bachbuiltoffroad.com

Naaaaice! 👌❤🔥❤🔥❤🔥

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7075 Is mainly used in the defense industries.
Without disclosing too much about myself, you are correct, and often times unnecessarily so. 6061 is more than adequate in many applications in the defense industry, but in the commercial sector the consumer suuuure likes to see 7075 lol!

Thanks for answering my question! I knew 6061 was plenty strong for suspension and always wondered if companies chose it over 7075 for cost purposes. Makes sense.

OP
OP
BachBuiltOffRoad

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any insight on your spring rates on the Fox setup? Will you offer options on springs to compensate for heavy winch bumper and other added weight?
I finally talked to Fox and the sales associate I spoke with said they don't offer any higher spring rates at the moment but they could in the future. So basically, its up to the customer if they want to change out to a heavier spring. I will do some more research and see what springs would be available if this is an option.

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I finally talked to Fox and the sales associate I spoke with said they don't offer any higher spring rates at the moment but they could in the future. So basically, its up to the customer if they want to change out to a heavier spring. I will do some more research and see what springs would be available if this is an option.
Do you happen to know what the spring rate is now?

OP
OP
BachBuiltOffRoad

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry for the late response, but the current spring rate is 365lbs. Fox said they outsource the springs themselves and it would make sense to run heavier springs if you plan on mounting heavier accessories. The rep also told me you can increase 50lb without a re-valve but at 100 or more, you have to re-valve.
In doing some research last night, Eibach does make a 700lb spring but that seems heavy to me. Hopefully this gives you some insight on the product.

-Dustin

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry for the late response, but the current spring rate is 365lbs. Fox said they outsource the springs themselves and it would make sense to run heavier springs if you plan on mounting heavier accessories. The rep also told me you can increase 50lb without a re-valve but at 100 or more, you have to re-valve.
In doing some research last night, Eibach does make a 700lb spring but that seems heavy to me. Hopefully this gives you some insight on the product.

-Dustin
Thank you! 365lb sounds way too light for the fronts. Probably about right for the rears.

OP
OP
BachBuiltOffRoad

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you! 365lb sounds way too light for the fronts. Probably about right for the rears.
Yes I agree, and would think it all depends on application. Trail riding with winch and heavy steel bumpers, would need an upgrade to a heavier spring. I will do some testing with heavier loads on these shocks as well and give my own feedback.
Generally, I think these are great for an all around shock and they do take a beating.

OP
OP
BachBuiltOffRoad

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We are offering these Eibach Pro Truck Lift Stage 2 Coilovers with our Billet Control Arms for a kit price as an addition to our 15% OFF Labor Day Sale!

-Your choice of black or clear anodized control arms
- Free Shipping on all items!
-Kits will ship 10/1

Ford Bronco Bach Built Off-Road Suspension Lift Kits 3
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.