Back-up camera view

MFP2241

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jumped in the Bronco to back out of the driveway this morning, and noticed the bottom of the view seemed obstructed.... I would have bet good money that, up until now, it was a unobstructed view. I got out and wiped off the lense, which didn't change anything.

Am I crazy 🤪? Does anyone else's back-up view look like this?

20230104_080203.jpg
Sponsored

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jumped in the Bronco to back out of the driveway this morning, and noticed the bottom of the view seemed obstructed.... I would have bet good money that, up until now, it was a unobstructed view. I got out and wiped off the lense, which didn't change anything.

When I first looked at your image I didn't see what you were complaining about. Then I saw the bottom edge there is a arc there that is obstructed.

The obstruction is the spare tire, I can clearly see the tire lettering.

I don't really look at the backup cam ever and not sure if I noticed so just went out and looked and sure enough on my stock Bronco base I see similar though it seems improbable to be the tire. To confirm the tire I dropped an envelope on the ground directly below the tire so from the camera the envelope would be half obscured. I didn't expect the camera to see the envelope at all but sure enough the wide angle of the cam essentially looks straight down and the edge of the tire is in view.

I expect if I looked at my Black Diamond with SAS the big tired would be more prominent.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, looks normal to me.

Still better than my front camera, which shows part of my light bar in the image :ROFLMAO:

A thin piece of electrical tape will fix your issue...

Ford Bronco Back-up camera view 20230104_080203

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco Back-up camera view 20230104_080203
Maybe the camera got bumped or your bumper put some weight on.
Sponsored