Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the high offset I don't get the point of these. Better off with Sasquatch wheels.
Sasquatch wheel sets aren't available for purchase outside the used market but assume they will be one day soon. Even so, I don't think they will be priced much differently and agree they are a better wheel functionally.

You have to REALLY want this exact wheel to justify that price. And with so many sasquatch takeoffs available in the classifieds (not to mention plenty of aftermarket choices) i dont see these as being high demand new. I do see the BL optioned wheels gobbled up quickly when they go for sale here and on FB Marketplace though. They're the second best looking wheel IMO (sas is first).
Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just sold the optional wheels and tires off my Badlands for $1,500. I guess I should have asked for a higher price! :unsure:
No...you charged a resanable price and Ford doesn't. If you agree to pay the high price, we used to say you got taken to the cleaners!!

Jwwells62

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Convertible 2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The above wheels? I thought those were only available as optional on the Badlands trim?
They are actually the wheels available on non-sasquatch I believe they are 995 when you build and price they were on my Wifes 22MY

Sponsored

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Surely one of the most expensive add-ons/order omissions after the MIC roof and a DIY sasquatch .. adding during build is $995
Yup. I added mine as part of my BL build and love them. Not that I am biased or anything :) but I think this is the best factory rim for the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Badlands 17" Wheel Kit now available from Ford Performance catalog IMG_3861

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Cygnusx1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayenne; Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly, at the price, why would anyone want these instead of Icon Rebound Pros?

bcool2525

Badlands
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500, 1987 F250, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

? I like how the factory stock early bronco looks, I know I can't make a 6G match that look but I prefer something as close to it as possible.

Sponsored

Fordmanfrombirth

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same. $1150 for 5 take offs with 200 miles on them and $200 for custom Powdercoating the trim rings.

Ford Bronco Badlands 17" Wheel Kit now available from Ford Performance catalog IMG_3861
What type tires and size? Did you have to lift the Outer Banks to fit? That is exactly the look I want on my Outer Banks.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What type tires and size? Did you have to lift the Outer Banks to fit? That is exactly the look I want on my Outer Banks.
315/70R17 Falken Wildpeaks AT3W which were recommended by the truck shop that did the tire, wheel, and lift kit install. They are good off road and a great tire for the snow here in MN. Mine is a non-Sasquatch and I did a 1.25” leveling kit for the fronts. The leveling kit was about $600 installed with alignment. Crash bars removed and I have zero rubbing.

Ford Bronco Badlands 17" Wheel Kit now available from Ford Performance catalog BE876A75-7723-49AD-8683-3F92B5B657BE
Ford Bronco Badlands 17" Wheel Kit now available from Ford Performance catalog BD9DF730-2EE7-4FF8-925A-29C06BDCE0EC