Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks

Thanks. I want for same reason, just not sure about all black vinyl interior in 100+ beach weather along Florida panhandle. Thinking Katzkin leather could be cooler, especially with cloth covers on for beach trips. Originally was going to order Rapid Red or Antimatter blue, but no longer option and going with white now. Badlands in Oxford white means would be all black and white (and gray and orange), and would like some tone and color other than blacks, grays and white. And not a fan of orange.. Thinking katzkin in full canvas tan (closet to dash) on Wildtrak and changing highlights to red. Quoted $1250-$1650 depending on numbers colors and diamond stitching. Fyi. Installer said they could not get katzkin degreez cooling to be comfortable and can feel unit when sit in seat so not installing which is too bad as a cooling seat would be helpful when 100f next summer at beach.

That being said, I still like idea of getting disco and filling in dash hole on badlands, and I asked head of service at dealer about enabling sport mode on Badlands and warranty and he is supposed to let me know. Wife is also not happy that colored door handles gone and black now on Wildtrak. So on fence somewhat again as to BD vs WT, although likely staying with Wildtrak. If cloth seats as comfortable as leather and can recline back seat, then thinking to stick with manual and apply Katzkin as cheaper as well as easier/faster to adjust after wife has used due to no memory seats. Just pull and slide versus wait for power seat move back. Also think will be able to get full rubber floor mats with lips for carpeted floor on wildtrak.

Just sharing my thoughts here as helpful for me and perhaps others reading and thinking about these items. Thoughts?

Have you used floor wash out much?
How does washout work in cargo floor?
What body color did you get?
Have you had MGV seats in very hot weather yet?

Thanks again,
Dave
I have not tried the washout floors yet because we haven’t gotten crazy off roaring yet. Honestly, I don’t think you are going to have issues with heat and MGV. The MGV is not like boat vinyl. They are soft, supple, and cool to the touch. We are out in CA and it does get hot. My Ford Flex black leather seems to be not as nice as the MGV.

We My wife and I love the orange accents. They actually don’t clash with the cactus gray exterior. If I would have gone with the WT, I would have done leather nearly the fact that I don’t like the cloth and the graphics on the cloth. Also, the BL is more off road capable. That made more sense for us and I loved the MGV when I saw it in person in Moab.

I don’t think you would be unhappy with the MGV. Just my opinion.

The Bronco is awesome no matter what you decide.
Sponsored

Pepper

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, 2001 F250 Super Duty 7.3L Dsl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. Thanks. That is good comp to have. I would have expected leather to be softer.

Can you tell me if you have 4 door badlands with MGV, does the back seat recline at all?

For cup holder, I will need a solution later after my 3 year car seat removed from middle. That being said by time I receive Bronco, he may be 5.
Here is an option, I am going to order for my Badlands with MGV

https://www.cupholdersplus.com/bench-seat-cruiser-console.html

OP
OP
alabamadave

alabamadave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Think will change to Badlands with MGV. Planning lots of outdoor activities and perhaps for best.

Can someone with a 4 door badlands with MGV please confirm that back seats recline?

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Think will change to Badlands with MGV. Planning lots of outdoor activities and perhaps for best.

Can someone with a 4 door badlands with MGV please confirm that back seats recline?
This is about how much they recline.

image.jpg

image.jpg

OP
OP
alabamadave

alabamadave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is about how much they recline.

Ford Bronco Badlands and Wildtrak = Cloth/MGV vs. Leather image

Ford Bronco Badlands and Wildtrak = Cloth/MGV vs. Leather image
Thanks. Just having small adjustment is helpful for car seat and wife's back.

Ok. Looks like I am changing to Badlands purely for washout floors and offtoad capabilities. Not happy with interior color schemes on it or Wildtrak, but is what it is.

Thanks again.

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. Just having small adjustment is helpful for car seat and wife's back.

Ok. Looks like I am changing to Badlands purely for washout floors and offtoad capabilities. Not happy with interior color schemes on it or Wildtrak, but is what it is.

Thanks again.
A few interior shots with the orange.

CCAFA7A5-CDC5-4F2A-8874-E23309C35B32.jpeg

12BB6AC6-8973-4D0A-8E40-9E29D1C00E29.jpeg

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have MGV in my badlands Sasquatch with lux. I have cup holders that attach to the Molle on the back of the front seats since there's no factory cup holders in mine.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My OBX had cloth seats my BL has leather. I found the cloth seats to be very comfortable, the leather are actually nicer than I thought they would be, they seem stiffer more supportive.
Sponsored