First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After years of waiting my Wildtrak is *allegedly* set to arrive at the dealership on Monday. My order was pushed to 2022 then 2023. When I had to update my build order in November of 2022 both cloth and leather seats were an option for the Wildtrak. I opted for cloth to save a little $$$ on the build, but I would definitely prefer the leather power seats.

Today I was poking around my dealers website and they have a 2023 Wildtrak on the lot equipped with leather seats. The window sticker lists the leather option as "NO CHARGE". The base price for this Bronco and my build are the exact same, $56,370. So those of us receiving 2023 Wiltraks with cloth seats are getting screwed on what was a ~$2k option? Has anyone else noticed this issue?

It wouldn't be wouldn't be too hard to stomach if the cloth seats were also power adjustable as is the leather option. Also, already taking it on the chin with the increase in cost on the hard top. A $695 additional option when I ordered, now a $1,895 option.

Link to 2023 leather equipped Wildtrak
Sponsored

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same for me. Leather was only option when I ordered yet still charged for it. Shows on my winter sticker. Expecting my Wildtrak to be delivered this coming week and at that point I’ll push back on the charge. Hoping dealer will do right thing but fully prepared to have to pay the cost

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just a guess on my part, but originally leather seat option meant power seats.

Are they now doing leather but wothout the powere part? May explain why they can "include it for free"

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Badlands has leather seats non power. I like the non power seats in the Bronco. They seem to adjust easier than the power seats in my F150. Also after I set them they stay set, no one else drives the Bronco. On the rare occasions my wife drives it she can get it set to her liking pretty fast , and then I can set it back to my settings pretty fast.

We went from TN to TX and back and switched between her and I driving.

Also less things to break.
Sponsored