Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really? Over 60k USD for a Badlands?
Man I hope not. I have $46k in my head for a 4 door, 2.3, manual , non squatch,
, non lux
4-door Badlands starts at $44,590 + $1500 destination fee = $46k already. Add in a few thousand in taxes and fees and you're coming up on 50k before any options or accessories. Badlands is one pricey trim.
Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4-door Badlands starts at $44,590 + $1500 destination fee = $46k already. Add in a few thousand in taxes and fees and you're coming up on 50k before any options or accessories. Badlands is one pricey trim.
I’m getting mine from granger with x-plan.

4 dr badlands
2.3 auto
Mid pkg
Hardtop
Sasquatch (hoping its a bit cheaper then other trims since it has majority of the pieces)

hoping to keep it around 55k
Debating just going WT but I want those vinyl seats
Any thoughts?

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now I can’t decide between the Bandlands and Wildtrak.

Want 99% Of the Badlands... don’t need the rock crawl, or want the carpet, etc. I’m ok with the auto, because I want the 2.7.... just need the B&P tool working lol
If you don't want rock crawl do not get the badlands. Get BD or WT instead.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do you say that?
Badlands is meant/built for crawling. 4.7 gearing and the sway disconnect. If you don’t want to crawl don’t pay for the sway disconnect. If your not sure and have not crawled and may want want get the badlands. I’ll leave you with the this what crawling can do.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Until the Bronco dropped I was looking at a Rubicon @ $55k OTD and plus $3k in wheel/tires, 3k for Alpine Restyle Kit for the bigger display and I knew I wanted to pull the carpets to make cleaning easier. So I was looking at $65K once all the aftermarket stuff was complete.

OEM Badlands with Sasquash, Lux and body colored hard top checks all my needs. I'm Happy if I can get out less than $65K OTD.

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
At this point it's only a guess, and my guess is that a Badlands with the LUX, 2.7 4D Sasquatch is going to be every bit of 60K out the door. With the Xplan. If its less than that I'll happily be wrong. Giddy in fact.
agreed. With those options you’re basically at the FE less safari bar, hard top and leather seats, so I would also assume $60k.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have $6500 budgeted for options...
In Canada, the 2D starts at $55k with destination and air tax.
I want the Lux pack, auto (with trail control stuff), 17" bead locker rims (if available outside Squatch), hardtop sound deadening and modular top (if it has removable rear glass or rear portal top).

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I threw my hat in for the Badlands. Haven't quite decided on 2 or 4 door, but I'm leaning towards two.

I couldn't find any concrete info if the Badlands comes with the skid plates and rock rails. There's just a " --- " through that area on the spec sheet. And then somewhere on the model page it says they're standard options.

Heart torn on the Orange or Area-51 colors.
I reserved the Badlands 2 door. Best looking... not as much room as the 4 door. If you judge resale off of the wrangler, the 2 door depreciates faster (probably due to a smaller market) the 2 door is about 7% less after 3-years.

I've lost a little of money on cars and trucks in my lifetime, so I'm not gonna look back... it's a 2 door for me!

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you get both the Sasquatch and lux package at the same time?
I'm pretty sure you can. For is in this for money, so it's in their interest to sell you on both options.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Question, with the Bronco being so new, how long do we think it will take for the aftermarket to have stuff available. I remember the first year of the redesigned jeep and stuff not really hitting the market until the second year which was not far from the 2017. The Bronco will Brand new.

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands is meant/built for crawling. 4.7 gearing and the sway disconnect. If you don’t want to crawl don’t pay for the sway disconnect. If your not sure and have not crawled and may want want get the badlands. I’ll leave you with the this what crawling can do.
I want to be able to do both. I think I would mostly do higher speed sand and whoops. But I like the idea of being able to disconnect the sway bar on a trail. I also like that the badlands has the most suspension travel.

Do you think there would be something inherently wrong in getting the badlands for higher speed stuff or are you just saying don’t waste the money if you won’t ever use it to crawl.

GrantLowman

Badlands
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands deposit in as well. Anyone think the Mid, High, Lux packages have too many electronic nannies? I may just opt for the Sasquatch and 2.7 (if the 2.3 is direct injection only).
Hard to tell when they haven't even disclosed on how much the packages will be.
Sponsored