Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After 4 weeks of tooling around town I finally had the opportunity to take the Bronco off roading & camping in Anza Borrego. Overall the rig performed great - especially on the "drop off" where I got a bit off line to point of sweating if I was going to make it - but the Bronco pulled through no problem. The cameras come in quite handy as do the GOAT modes. Only real complaint I have is the low frequency reverb noise inside from the MIC top when cruising along washboard roads. Other wise it was a great trip & am looking forward to getting back out there again soon. I definitely need to add some lights !

Unknown-1.jpeg
Unknown-2.jpeg
Unknown-3.jpeg
Unknown-5.jpeg
Unknown-7.jpeg
IMG_0229.jpg
IMG_0235.jpg
Looks great! My Bronco is sitting in National City Rail Depot (day #7)...hoping to get out to Anza right after Christmas. 🤞
Sponsored

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The white looks so damn good on badlands trim

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After 4 weeks of tooling around town I finally had the opportunity to take the Bronco off roading & camping in Anza Borrego. Overall the rig performed great - especially on the "drop off" where I got a bit off line to point of sweating if I was going to make it - but the Bronco pulled through no problem. The cameras come in quite handy as do the GOAT modes. Only real complaint I have is the low frequency reverb noise inside from the MIC top when cruising along washboard roads. Other wise it was a great trip & am looking forward to getting back out there again soon. I definitely need to add some lights !

Unknown-1.jpeg
Unknown-2.jpeg
Unknown-3.jpeg
Unknown-5.jpeg
Unknown-7.jpeg
IMG_0229.jpg
IMG_0235.jpg
Thank you so much for sharing, Doug! These photos are awesome. So happy you're enjoying your Bronco, and that you've been able to take it to some cool places!

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there very local friend, we should meet up sometime!

noredrl

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F250 Diesel FX4 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Unknown-1.jpeg
Unknown-2.jpeg
Unknown-3.jpeg
Unknown-5.jpeg
Unknown-7.jpeg
IMG_0229.jpg
IMG_0235.jpg
Great photos! Thanks for sharing!

Sponsored

glphoto

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love Anza Borrego and great photos, looking forward to taking my Bronco (and my girl) there when I get it; hopefully by the spring bloom. Thanks for reminding me to get a new battery for my Cannon.

Going tomorrow to the Bronco drive at Vogt Ranch in Dulzura, the roads should be plenty muddy after today's storm.
How was Vogt Ranch, I am going tomorrow, Friday.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How was Vogt Ranch, I am going tomorrow, Friday.
It was good, not as long of a drive time as I was expecting. Maybe it was due to the rains the day before because there was a whole area he said we couldn't go to, so let me know if it's longer. The best part was they had a 2 door manual, so I finally got to drive a manual and it being a 2 door was a plus. The people were cool and laid back so it was chill and seeing a bunch of different colors allowed me to really take some time to compare and I'm changing my color today.

Off roadeo had different colors but the trucks are being driven and your not really standing around looking at colors; too many other distractions, so it was good to be able to take some time to look at the different trucks and models even.

glphoto

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was good, not as long of a drive time as I was expecting. Maybe it was due to the rains the day before because there was a whole area he said we couldn't go to, so let me know if it's longer. The best part was they had a 2 door manual, so I finally got to drive a manual and it being a 2 door was a plus. The people were cool and laid back so it was chill and seeing a bunch of different colors allowed me to really take some time to compare and I'm changing my color today.

Off roadeo had different colors but the trucks are being driven and your not really standing around looking at colors; too many other distractions, so it was good to be able to take some time to look at the different trucks and models even.
I ordered my Bronco 4D badlands with Sasquatch, 2.7, 10 speed, carbonized gray, soft top, I plan to get a hard top next year, and if all goes right, I should get my Bronco in two weeks, so it will be a full month for transport to San Diego

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like you had fun. I can't wait to get my Bronco too. Do you think not having the cameras is a real drawback? Thanks!
If you are really going to wheel it, and if you can still change your order, get the camera! I have been wheeling for years without one. I have been wheeling for months with one. I will NEVER go back.

Cresting anything. Spotting ruts. Spotting any line.

glphoto

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today I went to a Bronco off road test drive at a private ranch in Dulzura CA, it was put on by Ford, I learned a lot about the Broncos capabilities from the instructor, I test drove a black two door

@Arrowbear Rider it was about 45 minute and coverd most of what I wanted to know

Ford Bronco Badlands in the Badlands IMG_6546.JPG

Ford Bronco Badlands in the Badlands IMG_6548.JPG

Ford Bronco Badlands in the Badlands IMG_6547.JPG

Sponsored