First Name
Rox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the AR Badlands BMHelp a guy out and point me in the right direction for the parts to do this? I want to be able to get a dash cam and two phones powered off the dash if it is practical. I have the AR BAM/BYODR and a badlands with the mid package so I guess it's up to me to get the power up on the dash.
Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe the mid package has auto dimming mirrors so you can use something like this to power your dash cam. I don't have my Bronco yet and have never tried this but there seem to be a lot of good reviews for it, including the video below from @CUPRA

Dongar Technologies Dash Cam Power Adapter 16-pin for Select Ford Vehicles https://a.co/d/gyUvMrj

OP
OP

Roxxolid

Badlands
First Name
Rox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's pretty sweet, I might add one of those but I still need power to the rail on the dash for two cell phones and whatever else shows up.

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have a 5A switched 12V circuit on the fuse panel under the dash. It is slot #35, diagram on page 317 in the owner's manual and the description is on page 319.

Ford Bronco Badlands - need dash power 12v and USB Bronco_Under_Dash_Fuse_Panel_03

This is where I powered my dashcam by adding an Add-A-Circuit (size: Mini) and ran the power line up thru the dash, under the A-pillar and windshield trim then down to the cam. You may be able to do something similar with an aftermarker USB panel, there are a bunch of types and styles on Amazon.

It is only 5 amps, but it is a start.
Sponsored