Mountain Bronco

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
You really cannot un-see the Sasquatch package. It looks so natural on there. I think it is a must. Even my wife is like "You have to get the big tires..." I keep trying to talk myself out of it, but can't.
I am the same way. My kids even asked if the non Squatch is the same vehicle.

My coworker saw the side by side shot of SQ vs OBX. Told me not even purchase a Bronco without Squatch.

Rick Astley

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
I am the same way. My kids even asked if the non Squatch is the same vehicle.

My coworker saw the side by side shot of SQ vs OBX. Told me not even purchase a Bronco without Squatch.
Oh, I still thought the Samscratch looked silly. Tonka Toys styling in the same way that the current Camero and Charger look ridiculous from the outside (because you can't see out from inside it!).

Genuinely feel the 33" MT's on Badlands are the sweet spot between looking pedestrian and having to visually compensate.

Reldn

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Patriot High Altitude, 2004 F-150 XLT
Clubs

The Sasquatch package just looks so right on a 4-door. I'm loving it! Definitely sticking with my choice now.

Mountain Bronco

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
Oh, I still thought the Samscratch looked silly. Tonka Toys styling in the same way that the current Camero and Charger look ridiculous from the outside (because you can't see out from inside it!).

Genuinely feel the 33" MT's on Badlands are the sweet spot between looking pedestrian and having to visually compensate.
You might be 100% right! It would be nice to see vehicles in person.

BMG40

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
I was originally planning on a loaded Badlands with the 33’s.... looks like I better find another $2500 in the budget.

Metal_Horses

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, 2011 Coyote
Clubs

I'm so 50/50 on this. FE or BL. 35's or 33's. AT or 7-speed. Navy Pier or Tan with Cyber Orange.

I'm really leaning BL and keeping $9k in my pocket. I love rowing gears.

Advertisement

Advertisement