Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 2.7 auto, 24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ford Bronco Badlands to Everglades IMG_5667

Traded my Badlands for an Everglades. I do miss the 2.7. The 2.3 is plenty of power, but it’s loud and not near the monster the v6 was.
Sponsored

JunitoNo1

Badlands
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Everglades seem to be few and far between. Was it an even trade, or did you have to go in with some cash? I ask because the Badlands is a higher trim with "better" options.

I originally was going for an Everglades, but it would've been ages out, so I got myself a badlands.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! The Everglades is nice, but at the time, I wanted the Badlands with the LUX as it had more. Luv my 2.7

According to Ford's Website, they have the Everglades above the Badlands in price and trim, well for 24. They have the Wildtrack 3rd in from the top, with the HEL 2nd and the Braptor as the top dog.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice, I originally wanted an Everglades but no 2.7 and lux options so ended up ordering a badlands

OP
OP
t0xik3

t0xik3

Everglades
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

The Everglades seem to be few and far between. Was it an even trade, or did you have to go in with some cash? I ask because the Badlands is a higher trim with "better" options.

I originally was going for an Everglades, but it would've been ages out, so I got myself a badlands.
the Everglades was $58k. They gave me $48 for 23 badlands 12k miles, high package with 35”s but not sas pkg.

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Badlands to Everglades IMG_5667

Traded my Badlands for an Everglades. I do miss the 2.7. The 2.3 is plenty of power, but it’s loud and not near the monster the v6 was.
That's a great spec. Manual? I should know this but, fenders are different on Everglades only? That needs absolutely nothing! When I did my winch, I swapped the fairlead with a black one. I just put my winch video up here, check it out. Great catch!

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious. Why the switch to an Everglades from Badlands 2.7? Seems like a downgrade aside from the snorkel and fender flares.

OP
OP
t0xik3

t0xik3

Everglades
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

That's a great spec. Manual? I should know this but, fenders are different on Everglades only? That needs absolutely nothing! When I did my winch, I swapped the fairlead with a black one. I just put my winch video up here, check it out. Great catch!
It’s auto. I think you can only get them in 2.3 auto. The flares are unique to the Everglades package, but I actually prefer the badlands fenders.

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s auto. I think you can only get them in 2.3 auto. The flares are unique to the Everglades package, but I actually prefer the badlands fenders.
Nice rig! I think your flares are the same as the Heritage ones. Either way congratz, the Glades are unique and cool.

OP
OP
t0xik3

t0xik3

Everglades
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Curious. Why the switch to an Everglades from Badlands 2.7? Seems like a downgrade aside from the snorkel and fender flares.
Yeah. Woulda been smarter and cheaper to add winch/snorkel to my BL v6. I lost front camera, mirror spotlights, swaybar disconnect, trans skid plate, and V6.

Sponsored

NLG4021

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been contemplating the same thing. I have a 22 badlands sas with a soft top. But I just swapped to the hoss 3.0 shocks I got for a great price along with some other upgrades. So I’m torn with the trade values falling etc etc. I’m sure if come out better doing the winch myself and finding flares. I don’t need the snorkel but it looks cool.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
My Everglades is in production. Im going from a 22 big bend to an Everglades, so I am super excited. Best bang for your buck IMO.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. Woulda been smarter and cheaper to add winch/snorkel to my BL v6. I lost front camera, mirror spotlights, swaybar disconnect, trans skid plate, and V6.
If you’re happy that’s all that matters.

However based off this response, it sounds like you might be regretting the trade slightly?

OP
OP
t0xik3

t0xik3

Everglades
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I’ve been contemplating the same thing. I have a 22 badlands sas with a soft top. But I just swapped to the hoss 3.0 shocks I got for a great price along with some other upgrades. So I’m torn with the trade values falling etc etc. I’m sure if come out better doing the winch myself and finding flares. I don’t need the snorkel but it looks cool.
Interest rates are high and trades are down. Local dealer has almost 10 on the lot. 2 raptors. But it looks hella cool

LX2Brap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX570
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congratulations! Have you wheeled either? Very interested in your thoughts after some trails and miles on the Everglades
Sponsored