Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else out there going Badlands but NOT getting MID, or adding sound deadening? Add a manual into that mix for ultra exclusivity... Any takers? Just curious how rare my girl will be. Unicorn status?

Not trying to debate your builds or why I did what I did.... You probably get it or you don't... but I am curious how alone I am.....
Sponsored

DarkHelmet

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting a badlands but I'm going all out, but I 100% "get" your build. If this Bronco wasn't going to be my only vehicle I would have joined you with a Base Badlands.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2dr Badlands, standard package, 2.7, Auto, roof rack, fold down table, velocity blue. Dealer tried to upsell me on MID package but I've yet to figure out why I need auto dimming mirror and lights on my feet.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 2 BL builds. The first one is clearly a member of the Sinister6 and likely to cause major delays. The 2nd, while not bare-bones or a unicorn, should be an easy build that gets delivered early. I will decide on which one to have built when I get notification on how delayed the 1st option will be.

1st: BL - 4dr - VB - 2.7 - Auto - MIC - Lux - Squatch
2nd: BL - 4dr - CacG - 2.3 - Man - Soft - High - Upgraded wheels

Sponsored

jb_dot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Currently waiting for a 2dr Badlands base (CO, 2.3 MT) - tempted to add Mid, but thinking the base is enough for the fun build. Haven't called the dealership about the roof liner - but will probably add it, as it's my guess that the roof production issues are 100% related to this.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately, our current vehicles have us spoiled (outside of my 05 LJ) so we’ll be going Lux, 2.7, auto on both 4dr BL (only difference between the 2 will be MIC top/oxford white vs white mod top/CG on MY22). If the first Bronco gets pushed to MY22 then we’ll just stick with the 2nd build.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Currently waiting for a 2dr Badlands base (CO, 2.3 MT) - tempted to add Mid, but thinking the base is enough for the fun build. Haven't called the dealership about the roof liner - but will probably add it, as it's my guess that the roof production issues are 100% related to this.
Was hoping they accidently leave the headliner out of mine.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe yours will be a rarity if you keep it stock. Most of us seem to be building daily drivers in this price range, so lots of upgrades/add on stuff either before or after the sell.

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4dr CO 2.3 7MT...annnnd the High Pkge for the 12” screen, 360 camera, and seat heaters. That’s pretty cool unnecessary stuff I had to have...

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else out there going Badlands but NOT getting MID, or adding sound deadening? Add a manual into that mix for ultra exclusivity... Any takers? Just curious how rare my girl will be. Unicorn status?

Not trying to debate your builds or why I did what I did.... You probably get it or you don't... but I am curious how alone I am.....
I am with you brother...4 dr, BL, 2.3, MT, Soft top only, and very happy with the build...it was a money thing for me, and adding a mid tipped me over the line...I only wanted remote start, but with the MT, not included with Mid.

Edit...I did add Aux switches and tow pkg

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A bare Badlands build sounds great for wheeling; fewer crap to break.

I on the other hand built a totally stacked and stuffed 2Dr Badlands because I'm clearly going for prom queen with my rig 😛

My baby's gotta have the biggest bosom with the lowest cut top at the big dance! 🤗

Ha ha!

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2dr Badlands, standard package, 2.7, Auto, roof rack, fold down table, velocity blue. Dealer tried to upsell me on MID package but I've yet to figure out why I need auto dimming mirror and lights on my feet.
going High package because i want the 12 inch screen and added sound dampening.

NoTestDrive

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 VW Touareg
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2dr, standard package, MT, 2.3L but with the beadlock wheels, roofbars, and tow package. Basically a replacement for a mule, want to be able to haul things anywhere. Did anybody else have their dealer order it without the winch because it is going to be installed at the dealership?
Sponsored