Sponsored

Market for barely used Broncos insane or is it real?

zznalg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JGC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just checked Ebay and Autotrader and saw many many Broncos with 100 miles or so listing for 20K-30K+ over MSRP. Is this market real? Are sellers actually getting these prices? Thanks.
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just checked Ebay and Autotrader and saw many many Broncos with 100 miles or so listing for 20K-30K+ over MSRP. Is this market real? Are sellers actually getting these prices? Thanks.
People are paying 10k over for tellurides. Supply and demand. Low supply+high demand=high prices. In a year or two it will stabilize the bronco will hold its value like the wrangler.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's not a buyer in every zip code, and some of these buyers may be (rightly or wrongly) expecting to flip it themselves, but for the most part, yeah the market is real.

There's a major supply crunch for all cars and trucks, and the Bronco is one of the vehicles with the biggest supply/demand mismatches right now.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Even if I could flip mine for, let's say, $15k...there's not really anything else out there that I would really want to drive. I could settle for a lot of cars/suvs/trucks, but nothing would be the same as the Bronco. Quickly learned that after a test drive.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even if I could flip mine for, let's say, $15k...there's not really anything else out there that I would really want to drive. I could settle for a lot of cars/suvs/trucks, but nothing would be the same as the Bronco. Quickly learned that after a test drive.
exactly...it would take $25k over what I'm paying to even consider it. If I wanted something else I would be driving it right now.

OP
OP

zznalg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JGC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not considering flipping it. I want it. But, it's a strange situation. I mean, I get the supply and demand issue. But, this is pretty extreme.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s just knowing we will by a vehicle that install appreciates when we drive off the lot. Would of thought that would ever happen.
Sponsored