Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just get the High Lift package instead of the Sasquatch. It should be cheaper. All it comes with are basic larger shocks, bead lock wheels, and 35” mud tires.
I am extremely curious as to what this package will cost. If it's $2k or so I'm jumping on it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just get the High Lift package instead of the Sasquatch. It should be cheaper. All it comes with are basic larger shocks, bead lock wheels, and 35” mud tires.
I'm not convinced that this package even exists. Im pretty sure its been clarified that its the Sasquatch package. We won't know for sure until packages and prices are released. Hopefully it does exists.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not convinced that this package even exists. Im pretty sure its been clarified that its the Sasquatch package. We won't know for sure until packages and prices are released. Hopefully it does exists.
Yes true. I made that post a while back when the waters were even less clear.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There are options listed for the base including front & rear locking dif, & 35's...It all begins to wonder (again) if it might be better to start with base & ale-cart everything. If the difference between BB & Base is the mid package availability & more paint colors, then if thats what one wants....Beyond that of course we spin in the breeze while waiting & wondering for the damn build/price....?

Base Optional
  • 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Forged Aluminum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable Wheels
  • 315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain (M/T) (35"
  • High-Clearance Suspension
  • Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement Open image overlay for Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement
  • Trail Control™ for Off-Road (requires 10-speed transmission)
  • Trail Turn Assist (requires 10-speed transmission)
  • Trail One-Pedal Driving (Requires 2.7L Engine)
  • Electronic-locking Front and Rear Axle

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
embrace the base.

you can't go wrong with white or black.....and to a lesser extent silver

money well saved rather than going to the bb

area 51 looks like prince's 1980's jacket or album cover.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I been thinking about getting a base w/ sasquatch but I would eventually put 33". Only problem is I am guessing I will have to re-gear when I drop down in tire size. Wish I could just pick larger tires and not be forced to go into another trim. I am guessing that's what they want us to do.

Deleted member 16780

I was in the same boat. I‘ve decided I’ll get the BB and bump up to 33” ATs and call it good. After thinking about my life style the 35s, though awesome to behold, are just more than I need.
That's exactly what I just did! My original order was for the Black Diamond, but most of that trim $ goes to off-road accouterments that I don't really need. I'm also not sold on black vinyl (what color is marine vinyl, and why?) living in Dixie. I went with the BB with LED's (frivolous but a must for me) the sandstone, mid, 2.7 and 2dr with 4.2axle. I was so close to going sasquatch, but it would be overkill (for me) and is a $7k upgrade on the BB. I'm also ditching the 255 (thinner) 32"'s for 33" Toyo AT# or the BFG's AT KO2's LOL(y)

Deleted member 16780

embrace the base.

you can't go wrong with white or black.....and to a lesser extent silver

money well saved rather than going to the bb

area 51 looks like prince's 1980's jacket or album cover.
But Prince was a genius and could melt faces with his guitar work and the 80's were awesome
Sponsored