First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I still can’t decide, seems like most people are this way :)
BD w/Sasquatch (wish signature lights available) or OBX w/Sasquatch & High package
Or BB with Sasquatch and get katzkin installed after purchase. Who shall I take to the prom ?! :)
Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m getting the Klondike model. It debuts in 2026. Just kidding- badlands for me based on the black interior .

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BD w/Sasquatch (wish signature lights available) or OBX w/Sasquatch & High package
Or BB with Sasquatch and get katzkin installed after purchase. Who shall I take to the prom ?! :)
Tough call. I want the High package on the OBX, but I no longer like the exterior or interior of the OBX after real life images were released. I like BB, but I think the MGV seats on BD are much better, and I think overall BD looks better than BB inside and out. Likely will just live with BD without the High package as I can’t justify spending a ton more for the BL to get the High package with a good interior and exterior.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Depends on what you are doing "after the prom" really. If you want super fancy "look who I dance with" then probably the OBX, if you want "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" then maybe the BB but if you want "Talk Dirty to Me" then probably BD.

zeak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU wrangler, BMW 3 series
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm between BB and BD. Was going to go BB with Katzkin, but if i can live with the MGV color once i see it in person, will probably go with BD since the cost difference is a wash after paying for the aftermarket seat covers.
Sponsored