Sponsored

Best place to order door bags and a mid hardtop panel storage bag?

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey gang. Been lurking on here for awhile now. Had a reservation but was never able to place an order. With the new constraints that came out, I felt like I’d never be able to place an order for the Bronco with the options I wanted so over the last month or so I shopped around looking for the perfect in stock Bronco. Well I’m happy to say I picked up my new 2023 Wildtrak 4 door last night. I no longer own 2 Jeeps, let alone 1. I still love Jeeps but I’m excited about owning a Bronco.
I need door bags and a mid hardtop panel storage bag. Where is the best place to order these from? I’m sure I’ll have many more questions. Here are a couple pics of my new ride.

FB094F92-1676-4AAF-9B79-47D5E1ACFDA9.jpeg

D41DC152-34DE-4B41-B584-94F706799F30.jpeg
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!!

The mid-panel storage bag you can order from Ford Accessories. You can also try your dealer's part counter, as they can usually beat the online price.

For the door storage bags, there are two variants:
  • Garage storage - static padded storage bags
    • Available via Ford Accessories (front / rear) or your dealer's part counter.
  • On-board storage - used to store the doors in the rear of the Bronco while traveling
    • Only available from the factory. Your dealer may be able to order them separately. To help simplify the process you'll have to find a VIN of a Bronco that did come with the storage bags, which will assist your dealer to look up the correct bags. I would look up the part number for you, but not in front of a computer at the moment.
Also don't forget you can pay for these in part with the FordPass points you got from purchasing the vehicle.

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone with the 4 door bags willing to DM me their VIN so I can try to get those from the dealer. Thats one thing I wish I got and did not.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone with the 4 door bags willing to DM me their VIN so I can try to get those from the dealer. Thats one thing I wish I got and did not.
I just checked my dealer and got lucky.

Looks like someone has an incoming Outer Banks order. Checked their window sticker and they have the door bags on it. Hopefully this will help you and @IOwn2Jeeps.

https://www.monacoford.com/new-Glas...Top+Sasquatch+Under+Deposit-1FMDE5DH9PLB00893

Also... don't be surprised if it is more than $350 for the bags. If you order it with the Bronco the packaging/shipping/inventory costs are absorbed into the cost of the Bronco. Don't get that luxury if you order them standalone.

SillyPosition

Badlands
First Name
Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!!

The mid-panel storage bag you can order from Ford Accessories. You can also try your dealer's part counter, as they can usually beat the online price.

For the door storage bags, there are two variants:
  • Garage storage - static padded storage bags
    • Available via Ford Accessories (front / rear) or your dealer's part counter.
  • On-board storage - used to store the doors in the rear of the Bronco while traveling
    • Only available from the factory. Your dealer may be able to order them separately. To help simplify the process you'll have to find a VIN of a Bronco that did come with the storage bags, which will assist your dealer to look up the correct bags. I would look up the part number for you, but not in front of a computer at the moment.
Also don't forget you can pay for these in part with the FordPass points you got from purchasing the vehicle.
Cant those garage bags be used somehow to strap and store it in the vehicle trunk?

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cant those garage bags be used somehow to strap and store it in the vehicle trunk?
The on-vehicle storage bags all interlock with each other and come with a harness that safely secures the doors in the rear of the Bronco.

But I’m sure you could come up with something for the garage storage bags to do the same thing.

SillyPosition

Badlands
First Name
Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its so weird that they produce two different kind of bags. Just have the straps for it built-in, no? Why produce two kinds?
Its not like the part that surrounds the door itself is made differently....

OP
OP
Roll Tide!

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its so weird that they produce two different kind of bags. Just have the straps for it built-in, no? Why produce two kinds?
Its not like the part that surrounds the door itself is made differently....
Agree

SillyPosition

Badlands
First Name
Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As for the roof parts (front and middle) - do these bags allow secured positioning at the back of the car? Or are there different flavors for these bags as well? I have strong intentions to ride daily with the roof stored at the trunk

My dealer have only the garage-storage bags for the doors, so disappointing...

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As for the roof parts (front and middle) - do these bags allow secured positioning at the back of the car? Or are there different flavors for these bags as well? I have strong intentions to ride daily with the roof stored at the trunk

My dealer have only the garage-storage bags for the doors, so disappointing...
The front panel storage bag comes standard with all hard top Broncos, and yes they secure to the back seat and cargo rings similarly to the on-vehicle door storage bags.

The mid-panel bag can be ordered from the factory, but it is exactly the same as the bag on Ford Accessories... and it is just a garage storage bag. The mid-panel itself doesn't actually fit into the rear of the Bronco unless you fold the rear seats down, so... no point in developing a special on-vehicle storage bag. Just stick it in the garage storage bag and lay it down in the back if you want to carry it.

---

Slightly off topic, but something important to note about storing doors on the vehicle:

If you order/install the slide-out tailgate or the rear sound bar, you can no longer fit the doors in the rear of the Bronco. I would assume the same would hold true for many of the aftermarket sound options (like the Mabett 6.5" pods).

Last edited:

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whatever you do, don't go aftermarket on the door bags. The OEM doorbags are probably the first accessory in my life that I can geniunely say they are perfect. Incredible leather quality, stitching, embroidered logo, and plenty of padding with extra padding where you could get corner dings.

SillyPosition

Badlands
First Name
Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
oh. Well, that’s good to know.
I guess I should get myself a rain cover so I can ride without it and have the interior protected when parked.

I guess I will still get myself the doors and midroof bags, and look for a rain cover. I should decide if to get the original by ford or the one from raincover. But thats another discussion probably

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Whatever you do, don't go aftermarket on the door bags. The OEM doorbags are probably the first accessory in my life that I can geniunely say they are perfect. Incredible leather quality, stitching, embroidered logo, and plenty of padding with extra padding where you could get corner dings.
Who makes aftermarket door bags?
Sponsored