Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can add the mabett transmission plate(amazon) for $120 and the Ford transfer case skid(Ruxer) for $60. Then you will need to find a gas tank skid if you don't have that.

Asfir sells the pieces separately as well
this is what I’m doing. Currently researching fuel tank skid options. I wish Mabett would make one.
Sponsored

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would give away my bash plates in a heart-beat if that reduced wait would make my 2.7 Badsquatch compliant with a roof rack. I just can't find any information where this could be confirmed... Although shipping to Georgia from Washington might make that too expensive.

Fishwrinkle

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GC overland 5.7, 18 GC srt 6.4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't think fuel tank skid is standard equipment on a Bronco except maybe Raptor and 1st Edition. The tank skid is part of an optional package. My 2023 WT had it but I optioned for full skids also.

The OEM Ford parts skid system mentioned for $830 includes the fuel tank skid and others. Nothing from Ford protects the transmission though. That will have to be aftermarket.
BD comes with one. just no trans skid, dumb

Fishwrinkle

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GC overland 5.7, 18 GC srt 6.4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
well that sucks for me as i just dropped 400+ on a trans skid. good to see they offer full armor from 23 on.

Sponsored

sportcoupe

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford considers full protection not to require anything under the transmission on any trim. They need learning.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My wildtrak only has the modular bumper with front bash plates. I’d like to give it better coverage. What’s the best way to do that? I only see the OEM full set for $830, which includes the front plate that I already have. Is there any way just to purchase the other pieces?
Hey, I gather you just want to stay with OEM. Factory parts seem almost as expensive as aftermarket parts...

The link with take you to the best site I found for factory parts that are discounted.

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/

Team Wildtrak = 👍😎👍

OP
OP
ramblinwreck

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey, I gather you just want to stay with OEM. Factory parts seem almost as expensive as aftermarket parts...

The link with take you to the best site I found for factory parts that are discounted.

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/

Team Wildtrak = 👍😎👍
Thank you. And yes, the OEM set that includes a fuel tank skid for $680 sounds about like the best deal I’ll find.
Sponsored