First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered a bronco that took much longer to come in that expected and no longer want it. Before I cancel my order with the dealer, I was wondering if there is a good place to sell it given the market value is so much higher than MSRP?
Sponsored

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hear Carvana makes good offers. I'm sure you would have no problem making a profit on the resale, depending on local taxes and the Bronco trim.

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The dealer I deliver to here in town has red a 4 door soft I believe it's a sas badlands that has been sitting here for at least 8 months in there showroom. They also have a blue base 4 door soft top sitting up on the rotisserie up front that's been sitting there for 2 months. Now the dealer I bought mobe from sells there broncos within hours if not by the end of the day. But they also get good colors and put all sorts of aftermarket goodies on everyone including roush packages on alot of them
The only ones they have sitting are a base and a dealer demo.

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We sold our last 2 cars to CarMax. Got 8,000 over what any dealer was offering and 10,000 over what any dealer was offering on the other. They would have given me 12,000 more than I paid for my black diamond 2 door.

Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carrmax offered me 12k over msrp, carvana offered 10k and driveway offered 14k - this was for a four door base bronco, non-sas with a soft top. I sold it for 51k about 6 weeks ago.

OP
OP

Hblhtx

Outer Banks
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks this is helpful. Is it possible to get an offer from them prior to taking delivery of the car?

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Technically, your order will not be canceled. It’s already allocated to your dealer. It belongs to the dealership until you actually purchase it. They will sell it to someone else after it is built and delivered.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks this is helpful. Is it possible to get an offer from them prior to taking delivery of the car?
If you have a VIN they will make an offer on the bronco.

Sponsored

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your location has a lot to do with the offers from carmax, caravana, etc from what I have read. Saw where someone with same build as mine sold to carmax and claimed 10k over MSRP I went online and received an offer of 3k from carmax and carvana was similar.

tractorcrusher

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hear Carvana makes good offers. I'm sure you would have no problem making a profit on the resale, depending on local taxes and the Bronco trim.
Carvana seems to prefer automatic 4-doors, and then automatic 2 doors. I ran my VIN just out of curiosity and they offered me LESS than MSRP because I have a manual. 😂

OP
OP

Hblhtx

Outer Banks
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
well seems like Houston isn’t a great location haha I am getting offers at MSRP when I run the vin.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your location has a lot to do with the offers from carmax, caravana, etc from what I have read. Saw where someone with same build as mine sold to carmax and claimed 10k over MSRP I went online and received an offer of 3k from carmax and carvana was similar.
Location has a lot to do with it, as does mileage.
Just for curiosity I put in my 12,500K mile BL.
More than MSRP still, but seemingly less than some others are getting in other locations in the US.
$57,290 isn't a bad start for already having 12.5K worth of smiles.
Just can't do it. Not unless it becomes a vital thing if I lose my job or something crazy happens.

I'm enjoying it way too much.

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My bronco has 10k miles on the od, 2021 black diamond 4dr 2.7, and car max offered 8k over msrp for it about two weeks ago
Sponsored