First Name
Gennaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know if the typical Bronco Bestop Trektop 4 door soft top would also fit the Raptor? I know there is additional bracing on the rear cage but unsure if that would cause any fitment issues. TIA!
Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I know @JTopsUSA has not come out with theirs yet due to differences, mainly because of the bracing. I’m still waiting for theirs.

TAF101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone know if the typical Bronco Bestop Trektop 4 door soft top would also fit the Raptor? I know there is additional bracing on the rear cage but unsure if that would cause any fitment issues. TIA!
I’m interested to see this happen too. Does anyone know if Bestop or another reputable company is working on this?

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's not the rear cage brace, it's the body brace at the B pillar that is the issue.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I know @JTopsUSA has not come out with theirs yet due to differences, mainly because of the bracing. I’m still waiting for theirs.
For the @JTopsUSA Bimini top it looks like the brackets would fit fine since the holes line up where the non Raptor bracket is.

It’s honestly the rear bars that present an issue. I posted on their thread and offered my vehicle as a test mule but didn’t hear anything. Since I already had the top for my previous Wildtrak I may try shortening the bars and applying once it’s not so cold if the new product is not out yet.

153422F1-764D-4095-B186-5ED5EFD05003.jpeg

1BE8057F-D1E6-47D7-9E54-C75127363767.jpeg

Sponsored

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For the @JTopsUSA Bimini top it looks like the brackets would fit fine since the holes line up where the non Raptor bracket is.

It’s honestly the rear bars that present an issue. I posted on their thread and offered my vehicle as a test mule but didn’t hear anything. Since I already had the top for my previous Wildtrak I may try shortening the bars and applying once it’s not so cold if the new product is not out yet.

153422F1-764D-4095-B186-5ED5EFD05003.jpeg

1BE8057F-D1E6-47D7-9E54-C75127363767.jpeg
What do you mean by shortening the bars? Cutting them?

Also does anyone know if the retractable twill soft top (version for 2 front panels only) will fit Braptor?

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2015 Convertible Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m interested to see this happen too. Does anyone know if Bestop or another reputable company is working on this?
Hi! Yes, Bestop is currently working on one, I’m just unsure when it’s coming out… I called them directly and they told me that the one they have out now for the Bronco is not compatible with my BRaptor, but they are absolutely working on one for it.👍🏻

Bestop_Team

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@TAF101 and @SweetAndPetite unfortunately we are not working on making a soft top for the Raptor, I apologize for any misinformation you were given. We are discussing a full soft top for the 2 door Bronco, however we will not be making a top for the Raptor.
~Crystal@Bestop

TAF101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@TAF101 and @SweetAndPetite unfortunately we are not working on making a soft top for the Raptor, I apologize for any misinformation you were given. We are discussing a full soft top for the 2 door Bronco, however we will not be making a top for the Raptor.
~Crystal@Bestop
Crystal@Bestop, that’s a bummer, but thank you for the response and clearing things up. Will Bestop make any products for the Bronco Raptor?

Sponsored

Bestop_Team

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Crystal@Bestop, that’s a bummer, but thank you for the response and clearing things up. Will Bestop make any products for the Bronco Raptor?
@TAF101 You're welcome! And no, unfortunately Bestop will not be making any products for the Raptor.
~Crystal@Bestop

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hmmm wondering if sunrider (2 panel top) can be retrofitted to the Braptor?

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

do a search, someone documented the install and small modification needed. The best top WILL fit if you modify the top bracket by cutting out a small corner on the bracket.

It's stunning that best top hasn't made this change to the bracket, the top would then be universal.
Sponsored