Sponsored

Does anyone know of a soft top for Bronco Raptor?

dmilojevic

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I finally got my Bronco Raptor....does anyone know if the existing aftermarket soft-tops are compatible with the BRaptor? All I can see is soft-tops for regular Broncos....but I couldn't find any for the BRaptor specifically.

Thanks.
Sponsored

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No Problem getting an OEM softop to fit, and there are loads of people out there that would be willing to pay a premium for your hard top + trade a soft top.

It seems like people think the Raptor compared to the Bronco is similar to the Bronco compared to the Bronco Sport and that totally not true. The tops and body itself are identical. Just different bolted on fenders and bolted on roll bar bracing that does not interfere with the top operation at all.

Sponsored

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

they're wrong..... call best top and ask.... maybe if enough of us call them they'll start making one.

Periokid

Raptor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
they're wrong..... call best top and ask.... maybe if enough of us call them they'll start making one.
I contacted that dealer, they ran my VIN and confirmed it would work.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I might be willing to take the risk if they put it in writing that they'll cover all shipping costs & do full refund if it doesn't fit.

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I contacted that dealer, they ran my VIN and confirmed i
Call best top, they make the accessory soft top. According to them they tested and it will not fit raptor, they've notified ford but they havent updated their website. maybe the more people call asking they may start making one. When i tried to politely get more details as to what exactly didn't fit they got defensive and hung up on me, not a fan of them anymore.
However, the original factory tops are made by a different manufacturer and will fit both.

Morrisattack

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO AND BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'M not saying it won't work but if ford say's it won't work running a Vin would say it won't work

Sponsored

Periokid

Raptor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'M not saying it won't work but if ford say's it won't work running a Vin would say it won't work
The dealer ran my Raptor VIN and says it WILL work. I don't 100% trust this but that is what the dealer in the link I provided above is saying.

Morrisattack

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO AND BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The dealer ran my Raptor VIN and says it WILL work. I don't 100% trust this but that is what the dealer in the link I provided above is saying.
I can assure you that "running a vin" won't confirm it will work. My 35 years of experience with ford parts can assure you that running a vin will tell you what a vehicle came with. Experience may tell you something will work but a vin won't
Sponsored