Sponsored

Bestop Sunrider for Modular Hardtop - anyone install yet?

OP
OP
SROC3

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have one, but no Bronco yet. I haven't even opened the box.
haha...I think it is so awesome that so many people on this forum have been "stocking up" on parts and toys for their Bronco :) Man, that is going to be a looooot of installing time wehen your Bronco arrives!!! (y) :cool:

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

10/10 recommend! Some initial adjusting (and additional weatherstripping, if you notice leaks) needed but once you get it dialed in, it's not too noisy & is an absolute blast. The top is down nearly every time we drive. Beats having to deal with the cumbersome front panels.

tempImage5IFDs9.png

Sponsored
OP
OP
SROC3

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Previous people who installed earlier in the year complained of leaks, noises, etc. So I guess Bestop figured out the glitches? :)

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I fully planned on getting one pre delivery, but after delivery realized it really made no sense for me in a 4 door. Popping the front panels off takes less than a minute and couldn't be easier. The middle panel kinda sucks solo, if they ever offered a version that covered the two rows, I might think about it, but probably not. I go full topless too often to mess it. This thing makes more sense for a 2 door, who never removes the clamshell, IMO.

Visitor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Midwest
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10/10 recommend! Some initial adjusting (and additional weatherstripping, if you notice leaks) needed but once you get it dialed in, it's not too noisy & is an absolute blast. The top is down nearly every time we drive. Beats having to deal with the cumbersome front panels.

Ford Bronco Bestop Sunrider for Modular Hardtop - anyone install yet? tempImage5IFDs9
Seeing the top folded back inside of a parking garage gives me the heebie-jeebies. I've seen enough low doors and supports (and stories of people who forgot) to always be worried about it. I'm worried that one of these days it'll be me!

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Seeing the top folded back inside of a parking garage gives me the heebie-jeebies. I've seen enough low doors and supports (and stories of people who forgot) to always be worried about it. I'm worried that one of these days it'll be me!
Oh yeah, agreed! Plenty of pucker moments with some of the older LA parking garages.

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

haha...I think it is so awesome that so many people on this forum have been "stocking up" on parts and toys for their Bronco :) Man, that is going to be a looooot of installing time wehen your Bronco arrives!!! (y) :cool:
Well, full diclosure...
I won it through an online contest. And will probably go soft top., I just haven't taken the time to attempt to sell it yet.

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Previous people who installed earlier in the year complained of leaks, noises, etc. So I guess Bestop figured out the glitches? :)
No issues with mine leaking.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$900? I’ll be inconvenienced by the factory roof.
Have to find a place to store the front panels. Then you have to park and put the panels back on if it starts raining. This takes 15 seconds to close.

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ton of people have done it. It was the first thing I did. Great mod. No issues in the 9 months I've had it. We have the same thing on my wife's Gladiator. It's really a must have on the MIC top.
Sponsored