First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco 4D White wrapped in XPEL Stealth PPF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I recently installed the Bestop Trektop on my 4door WT… Besides, being extremely irritated that it arrived with the Bestop tramp stamp, I am also having an issue with leaking in the car wash. Anybody else experiencing this? It comes in underneath the flap in the rear and drips on the roll bar down underneath the cargo mat. The top also seems to be getting beat up easily. I’m not a fan of the factory soft top at all, but I had better expectations with the Bestop than I’m experiencing. Customer Service has also been less than pleasant telling me that the tramp stamp cannot be removed, otherwise I will void my warranty. I’ve also had several screws in the frame come loose. I’ve only had it installed a few months. I have not yet addressed the leaking issue with BT, but I’m not expecting them to do anything about it.

IMG_0141.jpeg

IMG_0143.jpeg
Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I run my OEM soft top through a touchless wash all the time. No issues, no leaks.

dvnorton

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 7-spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dunno about the car wash, but we had a couple absolutely torrential downpours last week and mine didn't leak. I hear you about their Support -- it took too many messages to get a missing bolt sent out ("send me a picture of the problem"....so I should send a pic of an empty bag?) and about 4 different requests for my address. But now that it's on I really like both the look and the quality.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A. My factory softtop doesn't leak
B. That said, maybe try a different one
C. Be proud of your bestop! (once it's working right.)