First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, I've just noticed this. I've got a 22 Black Diamond and it seems that there is a very small amount of rain water that is able to somehow drip and run down the back glass. Pretty sure that shouldn't be a thing, but has anyone else had this issue. I've check the seals and they seem solid. Any ideas on what I'm missing?
Sponsored

Stick in the Mud

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the seals are good, maybe try a little silicon lube?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is it the middle of the rear glass? Mine did that and I was able to re-seat the seal a bit better and it hasn't since.

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it the middle of the rear glass? Mine did that and I was able to re-seat the seal a bit better and it hasn't since.
Ditto, mine needs to be reseated pretty often, but it is really easy.

Sponsored

Enginerd

Badlands
First Name
Jani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 Sportback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My rear window seal consistently droops off in the middle and let’s a little water in. I live in SoCal so no big deal but annoyed. I figured instead of dealing with dealer BS just find some appropriate glue or what not, open window and put a clamp on it overnight in the garage but have not gotten around to it yet.

Basically seems whatever adhesive was used either did not get appropriate cure time or not strong enough to hold seal in place. BTW my build was first week of August 2022 justas fyi, everything else has been fairly solid.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So, I've just noticed this. I've got a 22 Black Diamond and it seems that there is a very small amount of rain water that is able to somehow drip and run down the back glass. Pretty sure that shouldn't be a thing, but has anyone else had this issue. I've check the seals and they seem solid. Any ideas on what I'm missing?
Hi there! If you can send over a private message with your VIN and dealership info, I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same issue. If it rains really hard the lip below the window on the inside fills up with water. I believe several others have this problem too.

OP
OP

Spoder_Spud

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep it's in the middle. I had re-seated it, it had stopped then started again. So guess I'll just give it a push after opening the back glass. Thanks!

Sponsored

FifthCard

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't have this issue on the back glass. My rear driver side window rattles so not sure if its not tight and making a seal but if its raining hard or even a car wash spraying on the middle of the window right behind driver seat it will leak in slightly. When driving down the roads my kids appreciate the cold air vent ford installed via the window since there are no rear heaters. I took it into the dealer and they told me it was due to me taking off my hard top.

thecaptain

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same issue with leaking in my '22 Badlands because the rear window seal in the top middle of the rear hatch glass droops down. A substantial amount of water gets in when it rains hard, and right now it's raining heavily in SoCal. If anyone has recommendations re: a particular adhesive to use as a temporary fix before I can get it to a dealer, I'm all ears . . . er, eyes.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the same issue with leaking in my '22 Badlands because the rear window seal in the top middle of the rear hatch glass droops down. A substantial amount of water gets in when it rains hard, and right now it's raining heavily in SoCal. If anyone has recommendations re: a particular adhesive to use as a temporary fix before I can get it to a dealer, I'm all ears . . . er, eyes.
I just pushed mine back up into place with my fingers. That's all it needed.

lorenphotos

Wildtrak
First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrack Sasquach Lux
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine had the droops and after pushing it up several times the dealer glued it and I haven't have any problems since.

thecaptain

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just pushed mine back up into place with my fingers. That's all it needed.
I did the same thing and it seems to be keeping water out for the time being, but I figure it's just a matter of time before it starts drooping again. I'm thinking some adhesive will be a better temporary fix. Then whenever I take it into the dealer for something else, I'll see if they can make the fix more permanent. Too bad this seems to be an issue with more than just my vehicle.
Sponsored