First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've searched extensively in this forum for anyone reporting a similar issue, but have only found that most people have reported leaks in the seams of the hardtop, or in the seal of rear window. In my case, rain is infiltrating in both of the side glass/windows that are built into the hardtop (back clamshell). Each side has rain that is getting in in multiple spots at the top of the window seam and dripping down below.

I'm very annoyed. I shouldn't have to be dealing with this with a new vehicle. Maybe my expectations are too high in thinking that I shouldn't be having rain leaking in.

anyone else have a similar issue?

It's one thing after another for me with my Bronco. Had an oil leak early on. I have an issue with the hood latch disengaging after driving at higher speeds on a highway, and then when I get home - it triggers the alarm to go off. Now I have this issue. Sigh...

IMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg
Sponsored

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep. Just started happening.

nytjoo

Badlands
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my car has the same thing, dealer took it though the wash and said “we were unable to duplicate your concern” definitely not as bad as yours. my vehicle is currently at the dealer. dropped it off yesterday. manual trans oil leak and it needs a transmission. i feel the same way i don’t know if it’s even worth keeping. 4k miles on mine

mine is also passenger rear
Ford Bronco Multiple window seal leaks in my 2 door hardtop IMG_4781

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My passenger side rear window had excessive wind noise, took dealership twice to figure out that the window had almost no sealant used on that side. Fixed under warranty. No water leaks ( I live in the PNW so it has been tested)

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've searched extensively in this forum for anyone reporting a similar issue, but have only found that most people have reported leaks in the seams of the hardtop, or in the seal of rear window. In my case, rain is infiltrating in both of the side glass/windows that are built into the hardtop (back clamshell). Each side has rain that is getting in in multiple spots at the top of the window seam and dripping down below.

I'm very annoyed. I shouldn't have to be dealing with this with a new vehicle. Maybe my expectations are too high in thinking that I shouldn't be having rain leaking in.

anyone else have a similar issue?

It's one thing after another for me with my Bronco. Had an oil leak early on. I have an issue with the hood latch disengaging after driving at higher speeds on a highway, and then when I get home - it triggers the alarm to go off. Now I have this issue. Sigh...

Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SPF109

SPF109

Base
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
My passenger side rear window had excessive wind noise, took dealership twice to figure out that the window had almost no sealant used on that side. Fixed under warranty. No water leaks ( I live in the PNW so it has been tested)
How did they fix this? just curious. do they have to take the top off to take this windows out, or is it a full replacement of top

OP
OP
SPF109

SPF109

Base
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
my car has the same thing, dealer took it though the wash and said “we were unable to duplicate your concern” definitely not as bad as yours. my vehicle is currently at the dealer. dropped it off yesterday. manual trans oil leak and it needs a transmission. i feel the same way i don’t know if it’s even worth keeping. 4k miles on mine

mine is also passenger rear
sorry to hear this. that sucks. hope the transmission issue gets resolved

captvideo

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 05 M3, 55 MG, 60 Austin Healey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes mine just started doing this as well. 23 Badlands with just over 7K miles.

mackoy21

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw e36
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just woke up to the same issue, had our first significant rain in san diego. Got in the bronco and 3 wetspots around the hardtop, this was the biggest. 23 ym 4k miles
Ford Bronco Multiple window seal leaks in my 2 door hardtop thumbnail_IMG_9125

Jawaburger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2 Door, Manual, Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have the people that have had leaks remove their hard top? I have not noticed any leaks yet, but also, have not removed my hard top yet.

Sponsored

mackoy21

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw e36
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have the people that have had leaks remove their hard top? I have not noticed any leaks yet, but also, have not removed my hard top yet.
I've had but the leak is coming from window seal.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes mine just started doing this as well. 23 Badlands with just over 7K miles.
Hi there, John. These window leak concerns doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. If you you are still looking for assistance, could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.

mackoy21

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw e36
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi there, John. These window leak concerns doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. If you you are still looking for assistance, could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.
Can i send you my info too? just started today too..

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

How did they fix this? just curious. do they have to take the top off to take this windows out, or is it a full replacement of top
It's more than likely will just be to replace the seal on the windows. When you get a new top, they use the old windows anyways. The windows don't come with the top.
Sponsored