Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Noticed yesterday there is water leaking down the inside of the rear window. There's also dust coming in. I've also noticed some spray coming in the corners of the front windows. It's barely had the chance to be rained on, although I've washed it several times (never focused on the top), and the drip lines seem like it's washing down over the back of the top in little rivers.

I did push the gasket up onto whatever it attaches too and it moved up just slightly. That seemed to tone down the "rolled down window" wind howl a little, although I wasn't going 75 (just 60-65).

My guess is this is due the rubber gaskets not really sealing against the window. Is there anything I can do about this?

In the photo below, it's the driplines above the taillight and on the left side above the wiper.

Ford Bronco Rear window leak in 2023 2dr Hardtop IMG_0233
Sponsored

mlugb6ro

Badlands
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2d Rubicon, escalade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clean and Lube the seal regularly. Mine too, fell low and started weeping, but it’s only water atleast
What do you use on the seal?

OP
OP
userdude

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clean and Lube the seal regularly. Mine too, fell low and started weeping, but it’s only water atleast
Thank you for the recommendation.

I'll stipulate, it isn't just water; it's dirt and wind noise. It shouldn't leak, period. But I'm at a loss how to get it to seal better (it's five weeks I've owned it), since it doesn't really seem adjustable on the back window. 🤔

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Noticed yesterday there is water leaking down the inside of the rear window. There's also dust coming in. I've also noticed some spray coming in the corners of the front windows. It's barely had the chance to be rained on, although I've washed it several times (never focused on the top), and the drip lines seem like it's washing down over the back of the top in little rivers.

I did push the gasket up onto whatever it attaches too and it moved up just slightly. That seemed to tone down the "rolled down window" wind howl a little, although I wasn't going 75 (just 60-65).

My guess is this is due the rubber gaskets not really sealing against the window. Is there anything I can do about this?

In the photo below, it's the driplines above the taillight and on the left side above the wiper.

Ford Bronco Rear window leak in 2023 2dr Hardtop IMG_0233
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

Saltwater Junkie

Outer Banks
First Name
Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 7.3 F350, 22 7.3 F350, 23 2.7 BRONCO OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs