Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That is how I feel for a lot of it. Although I do really want to put the bash plates underneath. What did you go with for interior? I really like the sandstone a lot.

Hopefully Ford gets things figured out and you get yours soon. I’m going with a soft top just to get my Bronco as soon as possible. I’ll pick up a hard top later, when they become available.
I went with the Sandstone. I also got a bestop soft top fastback ordered. It’s on backorder though. Which is fine. Now I’m getting a new top. Hold off the ST till next spring, but I’ll have it. I got a little storage shed I can put my MIC in.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went with the Sandstone. I also got a bestop soft top fastback ordered. It’s on backorder though. Which is fine. Now I’m getting a new top. Hold off the ST till next spring, but I’ll have it. I got a little storage shed I can put my MIC in.
Any idea the differences between the Wildtrak interior and yours? I think I read that the entire seat is cloth for Big Bend and leather trimmed in Wildtrak.

Any reservations on how it may hold up?

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any idea the differences between the Wildtrak interior and yours? I think I read that the entire seat is cloth for Big Bend and leather trimmed in Wildtrak.

Any reservations on how it may hold up?
Both are cloth in those options. Just the WT the middle of the seat has a pattern of Digi Camo. I think it hold up great. I got some seat covers too. Off the Ford site. Keep the protected. They only cover the bottom seat and the back. Sides of the seat are still exposed. Which works great. My dog like to dig the seats on car rides! 😂🤣😂

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think bash plates will be the only mod I get to start, then will watch the aftermarket for other bits that suit my needs. There will be a MASSIVE selection of mods for these in a few years, and I refuse to spend a bunch of money on something I sort of like now when I know darn well there will be other options I like much better if I just have some patience.

Gwhisler

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just received my big bend standard package, so fairly barebones, and I love it in every way. I thought the tires would be too small, nope they are good, so I’m not going to spend $1200 needless dollars for KO2’s (but they will be the second set). Not sure I need 1000 lights. If anything I’ll upgrade the bumpers and get a winch. Im not going rock climb with it and who would in a vehicle this expensive, but to each there own. I live in the desert so mostly crossing washed out arroyos and some snow in the mountains will be the worst it sees.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just received my big bend standard package, so fairly barebones, and I love it in every way. I thought the tires would be too small, nope they are good, so I’m not going to spend $1200 needless dollars for KO2’s (but they will be the second set). Not sure I need 1000 lights. If anything I’ll upgrade the bumpers and get a winch. Im not going rock climb with it and who would in a vehicle this expensive, but to each there own. I live in the desert so mostly crossing washed out arroyos and some snow in the mountains will be the worst it sees.
I’ve actually backed my order down to a Base Model with SAS. Hoping to save several thousand dollars. I’ll use ForScan to activate the modes I want. I sat in a Wildtrak today and realized I do not care for the Mid interior package because to change where the air is directed, I had to use the interface screen. So no matter What, that solidified a base interior.

I will have to replace the steering wheel and buy a center console grab handle at some point…..

We will see what happens. I do like the grill of the Big Bend and other things for sure…..But the trade off may be worth it 😁

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For down the road, I will probably order Katzkin seat cover with heating and cooling options….So I really won’t miss out on anything for nice to haves….Creature comforts without breaking the bank and build up as I go.

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a big bend with mid package and sas and it's been great. But first thing I will add is some rock/step sliders and eventually bash plates underneath. I'm not an experienced offroader but do want to hit some trails at some point! Have taken it offroad but nothing crazy just some sand and mud but it's been fun!

Gwhisler

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For down the road, I will probably order Katzkin seat cover with heating and cooling options….So I really won’t miss out on anything for nice to haves….Creature comforts without breaking the bank and build up as I go.
i didn’t know heating and cooling could be done aftermarket, I’ll look into that and the seat covers are nice. I did get a Jurassic Park wheel cover at the recommendation of my 8 yr old.

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
BB Carbonized Gray Mid Package.....Not gonna be doing tons of off roading but looking to add these mods. Upgrade to 33 ko2s, black out all badges, 66 script badge. Add nudge bar with 20 inch light bar....Just really beefs up the look without going squatch.....
Ford Bronco Big Bend Discussion with Modifications Please 1643320259807

Sponsored
OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i didn’t know heating and cooling could be done aftermarket, I’ll look into that and the seat covers are nice. I did get a Jurassic Park wheel cover at the recommendation of my 8 yr old.
I just found out about the heating and cooling with Katzkin yesterday. Makes the decision easier 😁

Gwhisler

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here is the first upgrade (yes a little nerdy, but I love my son)

7030F0F7-CB2B-4C67-A6CB-52905ACBF729.jpeg
Sponsored