Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i’m now in the two door gang for the moment. bride chose against the volvo so we’re back in the bronco game.... she wants it to be less expensive so we’re going two door black diamond right now lol
Sponsored

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You actually can get the LED "Signature Lighting" on the Big Bend model but it is not listed as an option on the Black Diamond model, which is weird. I think in the end, I will opt for the Big Bend w/Sasquatch and Mid Packages and be done. If the bells and whistles the Mid Package come with are too pricey, I will just stick with the BendSquatch. Or, should I call it the BigSquatch. Either of those sounds inappropriate lol.

BigSquatch sounds good =)), how do you know the Signature LED light is available on BB?
The pricing will be a key factor in deciding what to get.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BigSquatch sounds good =)), how do you know the Signature LED light is available on BB?
I'll see if I can take a screenshot and post it in my response. It's on the Ford.com website while looking at the Big Bend model. Give me a minute.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here it is brother.
Ford Bronco Big Bend vs Outer Banks 1597343660534
Ford Bronco Big Bend vs Outer Banks 1597343681432

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm probably going the opposite direction. :) I was close to buying a Wrangler a few years back. I had researched them extensively and had settled on the Sahara. I got my Bronco reservation on reveal night, so with limited info I reserved the OBX since it was closest to a Sahara. Now that I've had time to research and more information has come out I'm leaning towards a Big Bend. It will all depend on the price and availability of options.

My son has a Wrangler Sport, and the black plastic flares and hard top are a pain to clean and keep looking nice. That's one reason I wanted the Sahara with the painted flares. Now that I've seen some pics of the painted flares on the Bronco I don't like them near as much. I also don't really like the look of the running boards on the Bronco OBX.
That’s why I will either Rhino Or linex the fenders and bumpers, but so far I have the BD reserved

Ford Bronco Big Bend vs Outer Banks B2FD6FB5-79FA-41B7-A912-90E6690AA5D8

Ford Bronco Big Bend vs Outer Banks 1D8D1888-49F4-4194-88DA-9D2FABD84C2C

Last edited:

Sponsored

Obi-Wan Broncoby

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the black fender flares on my gen 1 Tacoma TRD and they look like crap. It’s 19 years old but they haven’t looked good in years. I did learn that you can use a heat gun on them (carefully) and turn them black again but it only lasts a month or so. Nope, I’m staying with OBX unless something comes up when I do the build-n-price. My must-have list is short as is my wanna-get. It’s going to me interesting to see how the build tool works. Will it have accessories too or just be the standard and options? I’m ready to get on with it either way.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I preordered a 4 door Big Bend but I am contemplating upgrading to the Outer Banks as my must haves are mid package, hard top, and automatic transmission. I know the Outer Banks has all of that included minus the hard top. I wonder if I were to upgrade to all of that on the Big Bend if it would be more or right around the same price as the Outer Banks.

Is anyone in the same boat and have any insight on this?
Use this....its a working doc so you can add and subtract items
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited: