First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 2500 Suburban, 77 Bronco, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All- just got my VIN . 2dr OBX. Can I run 295’s or 305’s on the stock OBX rims and no lift?
TIA
Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
All- just got my VIN . 2dr OBX. Can I run 295’s or 305’s on the stock OBX rims and no lift?
TIA
I personally wouldn't go over a 33" tire without a lift.

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good video for 4 door. I would think very similar to 2 door.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The problem begins with the width (7.5” if I remember correctly) of the stock 18” wheels. It really limits your choices. I swapped mine for a set of stock badlands wheels/tires no rubbing off road, no lift and you can usually find them for about the same price as just buying tires for your rims.

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
275/70R18 is probably the biggest size you'll get.... which is a ~33" tire.

The limiting factor is the width of the wheel.
285/70-18 is fine, 33.7”…😉

Amac

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco and 2006 z06
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
New to the forum but thought I would throw in my 2 cents since I received so much conflicting information on this topic. I have a 2022 2 door Bronco Big Bend. No sas pkg, not lifted. You can easily fit 315/70r17’s on it (ko2’s) using stock rims. With 1.5 inch spacers, no rubbing lock to lock. Maybe an inch or inch and a half poke, which I think looks cool. For the spare, if you want it to sit flush on the tailgate, you must either trim the bump stops or just pull them off, which is what I did. Tire fits snug but will fit fine under the third tail light without having to buy the extension. On the highway, car seems to be handling the same as it did using stock tires. Road noise is very slightly increased over stock but surprisingly not bad at all.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The absolute best looking 6G Bronco I have ever seen IRL was on stock OBX wheels. It was parked in front of a feed & grain store in Miles City MT. The Bronco was plastered with mud from hard work on a nearby ranch, had several dents annd scratches , and it had big chunky MT tires on stock OBX rims.

Sorry, no idea what size or brand tires. But I’m posting this to say that stock OBX wheels can look badass with the correct tires.

That Bronco was never going to show up at Cars & Coffee, it probably will never go through a car wash. It was a hard working tool on a remote ranch. And that made it totally badass.
Sponsored