First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thinking about speccing a 2 door badlands, black paint, sasquatch, lux package, hardtop.

Then once it arrives debadging it, swapping the badlands grill for wildtrak (black grill), blacking out the “BRONCO” lettering and getting the maximum legal window tint (25%).

Once there’s a good aftermarket option swapping the head and taillights for DOT compliant lights with black casing (casing is behind the light and won’t negatively impact brightness/visibility).

I’ve always liked the blacked/murdered out look but a lot of times I see them cheaply done, too much tint, smoked lights instead of black housing, etc.

My approach is blacking out the bronco without “overdoing” it. I saw a matte black render on bronco6g and thought it looked pretty good.

Thoughts?
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP

Jody1211

Base
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great job, checking it

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unless you get a painted Mod top (currently unavailable) or paint the MIC one, it’s not going to be totally black. The more you black things out, the more gray the top will look.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thinking about speccing a 2 door badlands, black paint, sasquatch, lux package, hardtop.

Then once it arrives debadging it, swapping the badlands grill for wildtrak (black grill), blacking out the “BRONCO” lettering and getting the maximum legal window tint (25%).

Once there’s a good aftermarket option swapping the head and taillights for DOT compliant lights with black casing (casing is behind the light and won’t negatively impact brightness/visibility).

I’ve always liked the blacked/murdered out look but a lot of times I see them cheaply done, too much tint, smoked lights instead of black housing, etc.

My approach is blacking out the bronco without “overdoing” it. I saw a matte black render on bronco6g and thought it looked pretty good.

Thoughts?
That'll look good. Better get the the plastic pieces painted though.

Sponsored

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why are you choosing the Badlands? Why not go for the Wildtrak that has the wheels and grill already blocked out. The 2023 models have a superior suspension as well. HOSS 3.0.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your profile says Los Angeles. Max tint in Cali is only 70%.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thoughts?
If you like that look and have an idea to execute it well, go for it. It's not my thing, but it's sick when done well. My only concern is the top and flares. Unless they're wrapped or painted they'll stick out like a sore thumb (as I see others have mentioned as well).

Sponsored

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sometimes mine looks black… others it’s blue…

Ford Bronco Blacked out bronco? FF1D664C-D82A-4D47-8880-ABF64F48DD5D
Sponsored