First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While wheel shopping I came across Blackhorn wheels (based in Ontario Canada) at extremely attractive pricing compared to most others. I've never heard of the brand...anyone have experience/reviews?
Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While wheel shopping I came across Blackhorn wheels (based in Ontario Canada) at extremely attractive pricing compared to most others. I've never heard of the brand...anyone have experience/reviews?
Never heard of them either.

OP
OP
PWillette

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clean looking wheel. And for $185, that's a steal. Almost seems too good to be true!?
Ford Bronco Blackhorn Wheels...any reviews? 1476Bronze.4_baa00cc9-1b28-470f-a9ae-cfb3752d093f
Yep, I was thinking the same. I email customer service with a few questions but no response yet.

Sponsored
OP
OP
PWillette

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bought theBlackhorn offroad 17” BH02 at $198/per wheel +12offset. Couldn’t go wrong at that price and I love em.
Ford Bronco Blackhorn Wheels...any reviews? 4766693A-D218-4AC9-A066-F4074E7985A7
Nice looking combo. Did you have to purchase a specific lug nut from Blackhorn? I currently have Mishimoto aluminum lug nuts on my OEM wheels that I would like to use on my new wheels but I can't find any specifc info on the wheel lug nut bevel/pitch.

Big Hawk

Badlands
First Name
BigHawk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice looking combo. Did you have to purchase a specific lug nut from Blackhorn? I currently have Mishimoto aluminum lug nuts on my OEM wheels that I would like to use on my new wheels but I can't find any specifc info on the wheel lug nut bevel/pitch.
Thank you and no I purchased those nuts separately from my local tire shop and they were damn pricey for a one piece 4” long spikes but the stock nuts fit the blackhorn wheels. Hope that answered your question. I
Thank you and no I purchased those nuts separately from my local tire shop and they were damn pricey for a one piece 4” long spike (worth it)but the stock nuts do fit the blackhorn wheels also. Hope that answered your question.
Part number for spikes- Gorilla Automotive SPK5-12150 had to order 3 separate for the spare and schrader valve spikes from Amazon.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not bad for Canadian.

A little more positive offset would be ideal but it's manageable. Also would be nice if they listed the weight.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:
OP
OP
PWillette

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not bad for Canadian.

A little more positive offset would be ideal but it's manageable. Also would be nice if they listed the weight.
I'm curious about the weight as well. Sent email for more info but no response yet, will report back.

Big Hawk

Badlands
First Name
BigHawk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not bad for Canadian.

Wasn’t sure if it was wheel cap you wanted but here you go, figure the others can’t be too far off
Ford Bronco Blackhorn Wheels...any reviews? image

Last edited:

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wasn’t sure if it was wheel cap you wanted but here you go, figure the others can’t be too far off
Ford Bronco Blackhorn Wheels...any reviews? image
Weight per wheel. I can't stand a heavy wheel.