First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 GMC Burb, 2017 GMC Sierra 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi, someone suggested that I post here with my info. You’ve all come to find out tracking on BNSF is not that easy. I’ve been tracking MachE orders ever since I ordered mine. Initially I thought about asking for a small donation as It started taking up some of my time and was a pain in the ass on my phone to do. Couple that with getting my data throttled for too much use. Anyways, long story short, the donation was going to go towards activating and paying for the data on an old ipad to track the deliveries but that idea was scratched.

All you need to do is send me a message via Venmo to @Emersonsdad and add your railcar number in the comment. I’ll provide 4 tracking updates when you choose and communicate through Venmo. I usually respond within a few hrs. Make sure you have the correct railcar number (I can’t track vins) and that it is traveling by BNSF rail or I can’t find it. Just throwing it out there.
Here’s the thread over there when I started tracking.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/bnsf-burlington-northern-santa-fe-tracking.15402/
I went with the MME over the Bronco. But I’d still like to get one some day 🤪
Sponsored

Last edited: