caterpillarfarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who has ordered from Bob Utter and gotten their Bronco? Wonder what their allocation is and how many they were allocated last year and this year. I have a feeling that since they run that good deal last year they got way more orders than allocations. If I have to wait until 2020 just as well to move my order now.

Thanks
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the forum!

I suggest using the search bar on the top, right corner of your screen. If you type in "Bob Utter" you'll get multiple hits from folks who have ordered from there. They may be able to assist or there may be a post about it already.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The deal was only open for a few weeks before they were overloaded and decided not to take anymore orders at a discount.

OP
OP

caterpillarfarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not looking to order at that price, wondering how long I will have to wait if I order one from them as compared to others, since they had so many orders at a good price

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Who has ordered from Bob Utter and gotten their Bronco? Wonder what their allocation is and how many they were allocated last year and this year. I have a feeling that since they run that good deal last year they got way more orders than allocations. If I have to wait until 2020 just as well to move my order now.
Thanks
I’m a Bob Utter buyer, day one res, got my 2DR on October 23rd. I’m willing to bet they absolutely got more reservations than allocations. I’d also venture to guess they have been less than forthcoming and/or communicative of that info. These guys are quintessential sleazy dealership that has absolutely zero idea what’s going on and pulls any sort of bullshit out of their ass to make up for their archaic communication style and customer service. If I didn’t join the group buy and get every person to ever work at the dealership to sign and date my purchase agreement I’d hate to think of how much my asshole would hurt right now. Move your res while you can.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Wade Garrett

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FiST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m a Bob Utter buyer, day one res, got my 2DR on October 23rd. I’m willing to bet they absolutely got more reservations than allocations. I’d also venture to guess they have been less than forthcoming and/or communicative of that info. These guys are quintessential sleazy dealership that has absolutely zero idea what’s going on and pulls any sort of bullshit out of their ass to make up for their archaic communication style and customer service. If I didn’t join the group buy and get every person to ever work at the dealership to sign and date my purchase agreement I’d hate to think of how much my asshole would hurt right now. Move your res while you can.
That's more like it. This is what I'd expect from the Utter family of Ford Dealerships. Absolute scumbags.

OP
OP

caterpillarfarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody else got any input?
Sponsored