Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now that we are moving in to '23s, has anyone talked their dealerships into the 200,000 bonus points that was originally offered on the '21s?

I know that it was for switching the tops. Now, people are being forced to abandon the Mod top or lose their reservations. If I would have known that I would have been forced to change tops this far down the road anyway, I would have done it then and possibly been driving mine for the last 1.5 years (and have the points).

If I remember correctly, those points had to be authorized by the dealer in some system. I didn't know if that offer was still in the system. Can any of the dealers on the forum confirm?
Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received an email a week or two ago from Ford reminding me that I had the 220,000 points coming when I take delivery. That said, the dealer has to notify Ford that you have taken delivery then, Ford credits your account.

OP
OP
OUSigAlph

OUSigAlph

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ironically, I received the same email late last night. I'm glad that they didn't forget about me, and I hope it isn't a fight to get the points.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your points will be shown in the dealer's system, they just have to activate them. At least that was the case with me.

bikearch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never got my points!!! Switch from the MIC to the Soft top. Though i got my bronc 12/21...Contacted my dealer several times and to no avail!!! they did nothing. This was sunrise ford in North Hollywood, Ca

Sponsored

dmhalka

Badlands
First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an email saying I was getting 20,000 points not 200K. What gives? How do I get the 200?

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Never got my points!!! Switch from the MIC to the Soft top. Though i got my bronc 12/21...Contacted my dealer several times and to no avail!!! they did nothing. This was sunrise ford in North Hollywood, Ca
The points were for switching from the MOD top to the MIC or Soft top.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
42,000 points showed up almost immediately after picking up my MY22 Badlands. I reminded the dealer that I was also owed 20,000 points due to my very early reservation. Two days later I was blown away to see 262,000 points in my account. I totally forgot about the MOD top issue after waiting more than 860 days to get my Bronco. My original order was a Wildtrak with a mod top......but then the fiasco with the MIC/mod tops and such AND my change to a Badlands, I just totally forgot about the promise of 200,000 FordPass points for the top change. I was presently surprised and my dealer and/or Ford have been nothing but excellent at me getting the points owed/promised.

ARock0ne

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that we are moving in to '23s, has anyone talked their dealerships into the 200,000 bonus points that was originally offered on the '21s?

I know that it was for switching the tops. Now, people are being forced to abandon the Mod top or lose their reservations. If I would have known that I would have been forced to change tops this far down the road anyway, I would have done it then and possibly been driving mine for the last 1.5 years (and have the points).

If I remember correctly, those points had to be authorized by the dealer in some system. I didn't know if that offer was still in the system. Can any of the dealers on the forum confirm?
Just replied in a different thread to this… got mine in November after getting my bronco in Jan.
Sponsored