Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 220,000 points were in my account when my dealer went to set up my Bronco on my account. The 42,000 for buying the Bronco showed up about 3 days later.
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I moved my MY21 to MY22 and got my 200K.

You need to have the email from May 2021 that FORD sent apologizing for the top's unavailability. It is only for those that had a Wildtrak or First Edition reservation.

If you had a WT or FE before May 2021, and received that e-mail, then call Ford Rewards and/or Team Bronco. They need to do a 3-way call with your dealer.

The DEALER assigns the points. They need to go into the "dealer's" system and fix it. Ford Rewards/Team Bronco cannot see what your first order was, and how it was changed.

Glad you got your 62K. Good luck getting the 200K. It took me about 15 minutes after I talked to everyone and realized what I needed to do.
Wrong.

It is/was for any model dual-top or mod top only conversion to softop, at least ho wit applied to my OBX

jasonf

First Edition
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What qualifies as an early reservation holder? I did not get the additional 20K points.
also never received any points at all for first edition day one order also no keys!

MuttonBuster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12/20 Build BL/SAS/LUX/Tow/Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wrong.

It is/was for any model dual-top or mod top only conversion to softop, at least ho wit applied to my OBX
That’s great news. I’ve been trying to help people get their points, but I thought it was limited to just FE/WT. While the process to get the points was easy, convincing my dealer that I qualified was a challenge, mostly because of their laziness, and also in experience from them and the Ford Bronco team.

I hope many people can get it. It stings to see my build with a hard top getting delivered to dealerships. I feel like I did sacrifice many times along the way. $1000 bucks helps ease the pain, haha.

JL724

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any advice on how to get the 20k points from the dealer? The 42k showed up, but when I asked my dealer about the extra 20k, they said they had to check with ford. I called ford and they said the dealer just needs to "activate" it in their system.

Sponsored
OP
OP
caseylross

caseylross

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any advice on how to get the 20k points from the dealer? The 42k showed up, but when I asked my dealer about the extra 20k, they said they had to check with ford. I called ford and they said the dealer just needs to "activate" it in their system.
Yes I was told by ford to have my dealer call them and they would walk him through it so he did and he said it only took a second to do.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I just took delivery on my Bronco last week and got my 42k points for purchase and then had to run around between Ford pass and Dealership to get my 20k early reservation points. The dealer wasn't sure what the Ford pass people meant by having to claim the points...anyway they got it all worked out. My question is about the 200k for switching tops. My dealer sent me a screen shot from Ford saying I don't qualify because I moved my reservation to 2022. I told him that was before Ford sent out the email saying that painted tops were now 2023. Am I correct? Does anyone have the email to back up my claim. Ford pass said they would expedite me getting the points if I qualify but I want to have all my ducks in a row in case they say I don't.

89919.jpeg
How long did it take you to receive your FordPass points? When I was signing the financing paperwork, the salesman and finance guy were unsure as to whether the points would be released immediately, or within 30 days.

Did you receive your FP points in your account right away, or did you find there was a delay?

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That is a great question. I'm not exactly sure but I am a July 14th reservation holder
Ford should have sent out emails, I got mine a week after build week.
Following up with my sales rep, coz 3 weeks in to my Bronco ownership, still no 20k points. Maybe they want a pint of blood? 🤔

Ford Bronco Ford pass points Screenshot_20220917-202142
Sponsored