First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do the points expire if the dealer won't release them? My dealer said they assume they go into my account automatically but the ford pass rep. I talked to said they have to release them. I told my dealer that and they just said they will have to figure it out. I'm getting tired of waiting on them I still haven't heard who is paying for all the damages that happened between assembly and transport.

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do the points expire if the dealer won't release them? My dealer said they assume they go into my account automatically but the ford pass rep. I talked to said they have to release them. I told my dealer that and they just said they will have to figure it out. I'm getting tired of waiting on them I still haven't heard who is paying for all the damages that happened between assembly and transport.
Hey there. Your dealer does have to release the 60,000 points after you’ve taken ownership. My dealer had to call FordPass Customer Service to figure it out, but that is a true statement.

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey there. Your dealer does have to release the 60,000 points after you’ve taken ownership. My dealer had to call FordPass Customer Service to figure it out, but that is a true statement.
Oh, sorry - also, your points won’t expire if they were never released to you in the first place

Sponsored

Fordtorino93

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oh, sorry - also, your points won’t expire if they were never released to you in the first place
Thank you, I sure hope they get everything straightened out soon especially the body damage. I want to have it completely wrapped with ppf as I live in an oil field and get rock chips often.

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you, I sure hope they get everything straightened out soon especially the body damage. I want to have it completely wrapped with ppf as I live in an oil field and get rock chips often.
Stay persistent! It’ll happen 👍🏻👍🏻

Cmeyers186

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ok...took delivery (finally) of my FE Bronco. I was awarded my 42k points....but I have an email granting another 20k and another email granting me another 200k (for the roof issue)...are they adding these amounts separately? Or will I need to beg for them?

Fordtorino93

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ok...took delivery (finally) of my FE Bronco. I was awarded my 42k points....but I have an email granting another 20k and another email granting me another 200k (for the roof issue)...are they adding these amounts separately? Or will I need to beg for them?
Your dealer has to go into their dealer portal and enter your account email from there they need to select redeem on both amounts. It will then be added to your account. If it don't show up on the dealer portal you will need to contact the ford pass rewards support line and they will have you email them your emails saying you get the points and they will then add the points.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Does anyone have something from Ford I can provide to the dealer so they understand they have to take some action to cause the points to be applied to my Ford Pass Points account? Or, is there a detailed explanation of what the dealer has to do exactly that I could tell them those instructions? I feel like I'm getting the run-around from the sales person. The latest is, he says they don't know if Ford has to do it or they have to do it, which I find odd given they are a long time Ford dealership that does a lot of sales volume and has multiple Ford and Lincoln dealerships throughout Texas. I would guess they have had to do this for multiple customers. Regardless, if I can point them to a Ford document that says the dealer has do it or I can tell them what system to access, etc., it should hopefully move this along.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I been trying to get the 20000 points sppoke to someone on the ford pass app about it in the chat they took my name and email but I have t seen squat yet
Sponsored