First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve heard them mentioned, but not sure if my purchase/order qualifies. How do I find out if I’ve been given any Ford points?
(I did search)
Thanks
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve heard them mentioned, but not sure if my purchase/order qualifies. How do I find out if I’ve been given any Ford points?
(I did search)
Thanks
Have you actually purchased your vehicle yet. It is my understanding that the points don't come over to your Fordpass account until which time you actually purchase/lease your vehicle. Everyone that buys a vehicle will get points is my understanding, if you went from MOD to another top months ago, you should get extra points, we are also getting points for being postponed and lastly if you attended a Ford Bronco event and they tracked your account number, we are supposed to get some points for that, but I'm not holding my breath on that last one happening without calling them and following up.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have you actually purchased your vehicle yet. It is my understanding that the points don't come over to your Fordpass account until which time you actually purchase/lease your vehicle. Everyone that buys a vehicle will get points is my understanding, if you went from MOD to another top months ago, you should get extra points, we are also getting points for being postponed and lastly if you attended a Ford Bronco event and they tracked your account number, we are supposed to get some points for that, but I'm not holding my breath on that last one happening without calling them and following up.
What’s the points for being postponed?

OP
OP
Bronc-itis

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks.
I’m not a MOD too, just a MIC. Didn’t realize the points were added after purchase, but that makes sense.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The points are added once you setup and connect your Bronco in the Ford Pass app.
Do you know anything about Points being given since it was postponed?

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The points are added once you setup and connect your Bronco in the FordPass app.
Not so fast my friend... a week in after taking delivery, and I still don't have any points in my account.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do you know anything about Points being given since it was postponed?
It was $200 worth of points for the launch being postponed. And $1000 if you ordered a MOD or dual top before the March deadline.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guess I was wrong, someone is saying $200 worth. Sorry!

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Interesting, I should have 254000 ford pass points at delivery plus the other points that I didn’t know about.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Guess I was wrong, someone is saying $200 worth. Sorry!
You were more correct than me, sorry. It was actually 62,000 points = $310. It was a bonus of 20,000 points/$100 for the delays, over the standard 42,000 points for purchasing a new Ford vehicle.

OP
OP
Bronc-itis

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
You were more correct than me, sorry. It was actually 62,000 points = $310. It was a bonus of 20,000 points/$100 for the delays, over the standard 42,000 points for purchasing a new Ford vehicle.
So we get 42,000 points for our purchase? Just want to make sure I’m reading that right.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So we get 42,000 points for our purchase? Just want to make sure I’m reading that right.
You get 42,000 points standard with the purchase of any new Ford vehicle. For Bronco they added 20,000 bonus points for a total of 62,000 due to the delayed launch date. I'm sure you had to have a reservation by a certain date to get the bonus points, I don't remember what that was.

OP
OP
Bronc-itis

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
You get 42,000 points standard with the purchase of any new Ford vehicle. For Bronco they added 20,000 bonus points for a total of 62,000 due to the delayed launch date. I'm sure you had to have a reservation by a certain date to get the bonus points, I don't remember what that was.
Thanks. Sound like I might have to get that bumper then.
Sponsored