First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I just took delivery on my Bronco last week and got my 42k points for purchase and then had to run around between Ford pass and Dealership to get my 20k early reservation points. The dealer wasn't sure what the Ford pass people meant by having to claim the points...anyway they got it all worked out. My question is about the 200k for switching tops. My dealer sent me a screen shot from Ford saying I don't qualify because I moved my reservation to 2022. I told him that was before Ford sent out the email saying that painted tops were now 2023. Am I correct? Does anyone have the email to back up my claim. Ford pass said they would expedite me getting the points if I qualify but I want to have all my ducks in a row in case they say I don't.

89919.jpeg
Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The 200K was only if you had reserved a model with a modular painted roof (i.e. First Edition & Wildtrack)

OP
OP
caseylross

caseylross

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The OBx did have the option for a painted mod roof back when I placed my order then it was moved to MY22 which then my dealer put 99 to wait. Then again they changed it to 2023 option so I had no choice but to switch to MIC or move to 2023.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What qualifies as an early reservation holder? I did not get the additional 20K points.

OP
OP
caseylross

caseylross

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What qualifies as an early reservation holder? I did not get the additional 20K points.
That is a great question. I'm not exactly sure but I am a July 14th reservation holder

Sponsored

MuttonBuster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12/20 Build BL/SAS/LUX/Tow/Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I moved my MY21 to MY22 and got my 200K.

You need to have the email from May 2021 that FORD sent apologizing for the top's unavailability. It is only for those that had a Wildtrak or First Edition reservation.

If you had a WT or FE before May 2021, and received that e-mail, then call Ford Rewards and/or Team Bronco. They need to do a 3-way call with your dealer.

The DEALER assigns the points. They need to go into the "dealer's" system and fix it. Ford Rewards/Team Bronco cannot see what your first order was, and how it was changed.

Glad you got your 62K. Good luck getting the 200K. It took me about 15 minutes after I talked to everyone and realized what I needed to do.

First Name
dvd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All, I have two emails talking about the additional 200K FP points. I need to find them for myself as well. One talks about MY 2021 tops, the second talks about MY 2022 tops. I will look through my folder, then post them once I find them. Peace.
pstrdvd

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I just took delivery on my Bronco last week and got my 42k points for purchase and then had to run around between Ford pass and Dealership to get my 20k early reservation points. The dealer wasn't sure what the Ford pass people meant by having to claim the points...anyway they got it all worked out. My question is about the 200k for switching tops. My dealer sent me a screen shot from Ford saying I don't qualify because I moved my reservation to 2022. I told him that was before Ford sent out the email saying that painted tops were now 2023. Am I correct? Does anyone have the email to back up my claim. Ford pass said they would expedite me getting the points if I qualify but I want to have all my ducks in a row in case they say I don't.

Ford Bronco Ford pass points 89919
This might help. https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...l-bronco-update-frequently-asked-questions/#5

Avon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All, I have two emails talking about the additional 200K FP points. I need to find them for myself as well. One talks about MY 2021 tops, the second talks about MY 2022 tops. I will look through my folder, then post them once I find them. Peace.
pstrdvd
I have not taken delivery of my Bronco yet. My interpretation is that if you had originally ordered the black hard top you are eligible for the 200,000 points. It was originally for a 2021 model but they extended it for 2022 as well. 2 emails below:

March 25, 2021
Dear Bronco Owner:
When we thought about bringing Bronco back after 25 years, we couldn't have imagined the enthusiasm this vehicle would generate, and we are truly grateful for the overwhelming response. In fact, we didn't expect as many orders for high-end series, packages, and options.
Add on a global pandemic, and this vehicle launch quickly escalated to one of the biggest challenges we've faced in years. These challenges have resulted in product changes for your Bronco order, which we want to share with you today. We know this news will be frustrating, and for this we sincerely apologize.
Black Painted Modular Hard Top & Dual Top Roof Update
In October of 2020, we told you that the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs were not going to be available for the start of production this summer. At that time, we believed we could still offer these features as a late summer availability option for 2021 model year. However, due to the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier, the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs will unfortunately not be available until 2022 model year.
Customers who currently have the black painted modular hard top or dual top roof selected will have the following options (your MSRP price will be adjusted accordingly):
  1. Order the carbonized gray molded-in-color hard top roof (you can see a version here)
  2. Order the black soft top roof (with exception of Wildtrak and 2-door) (you can see a version here)
  3. Wait for black painted modular hard top or dual top roof option for 2022 model year
To make it right for not being able to get the roof option you selected, we will provide 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points ($1,000 value) if you take delivery of a 2021 model year Bronco. Since all roof options will be available for 2022 model year, only those who take delivery of their Bronco in 2021 will be eligible for this offer. We hope you'll use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more details on these options in the coming weeks and can also explain the redemption process.

Hello,
We're happy to report that Broncos are officially rolling off the production line.
Here. We. Go.
But the ongoing challenges with our hardtop roof supplier continue to impact our plans. We now have to produce more soft tops than planned and we won't be able to solely produce customer orders, as hoped. This also means a longer wait for those who ordered a molded in color hardtop.
Additionally, for the 2022 model, hardtop roof timing has taken another hit: our black, contrasting white, body color painted modular, and dual top roofs will now arrive in the 2023 model year. Until then, we can offer the carbonized gray molded in color hardtop as the only hardtop option for 2 and 4-door Broncos.
Like you, we're frustrated by these delays.
So, here's what we're going to do:
  • FordPass Rewards Extension thru 2022 model year - In March we announced a 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points offer ($1,000 value). You can explore how to use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more information on the options and can also explain how to redeem the points at time of delivery.
  • Price Protection Extension thru 2023 model year - We'll continue to offer price protection to all Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021) to ensure you will not see an increase in MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2023 model year Bronco.
  • Free Hardtop Prep Kit - Today we're announcing that all 4-door soft tops, beginning with September production, will include a hardtop prep kit at no additional cost. The prep kit enables you to order a soft top now and purchase a hardtop later. We anticipate that hardtop roofs will be available for purchase in the 2023 calendar year. If you're interested contact your dealer before July 16, 2021.
If you have questions about product updates or offers please reach out to your Ford Dealer directly or our Bronco Support Team at 800-334-4375. They're ready to help.
Rest assured that no matter what you decide, we're working around the clock to get you and your Bronco out into the wild.

Rmtok1

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My total point count was 262,000.

2021 2 door, BD SAS, MIC

262,000 x .005 conversion factor = $1310.00

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I moved my MY21 to MY22 and got my 200K.

You need to have the email from May 2021 that FORD sent apologizing for the top's unavailability. It is only for those that had a Wildtrak or First Edition reservation.

If you had a WT or FE before May 2021, and received that e-mail, then call Ford Rewards and/or Team Bronco. They need to do a 3-way call with your dealer.

The DEALER assigns the points. They need to go into the "dealer's" system and fix it. Ford Rewards/Team Bronco cannot see what your first order was, and how it was changed.

Glad you got your 62K. Good luck getting the 200K. It took me about 15 minutes after I talked to everyone and realized what I needed to do.
I had a Badlands with a modular hardtoo ordered and got the email for 200k points.

The email came on March 25, 2021.

NMBroncoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Ford pass points 89919
Here’s a screenshot of my email:

51CDBB9B-C9F4-4997-BAFA-76B4994F3CC0.png

OP
OP
caseylross

caseylross

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have not taken delivery of my Bronco yet. My interpretation is that if you had originally ordered the black hard top you are eligible for the 200,000 points. It was originally for a 2021 model but they extended it for 2022 as well. 2 emails below:

March 25, 2021
Dear Bronco Owner:
When we thought about bringing Bronco back after 25 years, we couldn't have imagined the enthusiasm this vehicle would generate, and we are truly grateful for the overwhelming response. In fact, we didn't expect as many orders for high-end series, packages, and options.
Add on a global pandemic, and this vehicle launch quickly escalated to one of the biggest challenges we've faced in years. These challenges have resulted in product changes for your Bronco order, which we want to share with you today. We know this news will be frustrating, and for this we sincerely apologize.
Black Painted Modular Hard Top & Dual Top Roof Update
In October of 2020, we told you that the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs were not going to be available for the start of production this summer. At that time, we believed we could still offer these features as a late summer availability option for 2021 model year. However, due to the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier, the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs will unfortunately not be available until 2022 model year.
Customers who currently have the black painted modular hard top or dual top roof selected will have the following options (your MSRP price will be adjusted accordingly):
  1. Order the carbonized gray molded-in-color hard top roof (you can see a version here)
  2. Order the black soft top roof (with exception of Wildtrak and 2-door) (you can see a version here)
  3. Wait for black painted modular hard top or dual top roof option for 2022 model year
To make it right for not being able to get the roof option you selected, we will provide 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points ($1,000 value) if you take delivery of a 2021 model year Bronco. Since all roof options will be available for 2022 model year, only those who take delivery of their Bronco in 2021 will be eligible for this offer. We hope you'll use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more details on these options in the coming weeks and can also explain the redemption process.

Hello,
We're happy to report that Broncos are officially rolling off the production line.
Here. We. Go.
But the ongoing challenges with our hardtop roof supplier continue to impact our plans. We now have to produce more soft tops than planned and we won't be able to solely produce customer orders, as hoped. This also means a longer wait for those who ordered a molded in color hardtop.
Additionally, for the 2022 model, hardtop roof timing has taken another hit: our black, contrasting white, body color painted modular, and dual top roofs will now arrive in the 2023 model year. Until then, we can offer the carbonized gray molded in color hardtop as the only hardtop option for 2 and 4-door Broncos.
Like you, we're frustrated by these delays.
So, here's what we're going to do:
  • FordPass Rewards Extension thru 2022 model year - In March we announced a 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points offer ($1,000 value). You can explore how to use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more information on the options and can also explain how to redeem the points at time of delivery.
  • Price Protection Extension thru 2023 model year - We'll continue to offer price protection to all Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021) to ensure you will not see an increase in MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2023 model year Bronco.
  • Free Hardtop Prep Kit - Today we're announcing that all 4-door soft tops, beginning with September production, will include a hardtop prep kit at no additional cost. The prep kit enables you to order a soft top now and purchase a hardtop later. We anticipate that hardtop roofs will be available for purchase in the 2023 calendar year. If you're interested contact your dealer before July 16, 2021.
If you have questions about product updates or offers please reach out to your Ford Dealer directly or our Bronco Support Team at 800-334-4375. They're ready to help.
Rest assured that no matter what you decide, we're working around the clock to get you and your Bronco out into the wild.
Can you forward both of those emails to my email address pretty please? [email protected]

MuttonBuster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12/20 Build BL/SAS/LUX/Tow/Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a Badlands with a modular hardtoo ordered and got the email for 200k points.

The email came on March 25, 2021.
Thanks, it may have been March.

Ultimately, I didn’t have to show them either, but I referenced one. The dealer had the information in their system from my original order.
Sponsored